Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whelp, I finally bit the bullet and placed my order. It is going to be nerve-racking to sit back and watch the order status and hope that it somehow gets here before the end of the year.

Anyways, here is what I ordered:

2023 Rubicon 4Xe
Sting Grey
Black Hard Top
Door Off Kit
Integrated Offroad Camera
Satin Black Grill
Steel Bumpers
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow Package

I wanted the headliner, but it is currently unavailable for some reason. The cold weather group was available thankfully, despite not being available on the website. Not sure why Jeep has so much trouble keeping their website up-to-date with what is available and the prices...

Anyways, pretty excited and hopeful it all works out. Already started shopping for parts and accessories, as one does when they order a Jeep.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It seems things are rolling pretty good at the factory right now. My original delivery estimate was Nov 14 but was moved up to Oct 31 last week so hopefully that's a good sign. But I ordered July 13 and it didn't go into production until Oct 6.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just checked the tracker this morning and now my delivery date has moved up to Oct 20, two days away😃 but the tracker doesn't even say it's shipped yet so i dont know, I haven't even talked to the dealer since I ordered it, just been waiting patiently. Started out to be 11-14, then moved up to 10-31, and then today it changed to 10-20. Dealer is in Nashville so if it's coming on a truck I guess that would be possible.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered 10/4, was in production 10/11, vehicle built 10/15, with est delivery in NJ 11/9 (moved up from 11/14 original delivery date). However, I got a sahara with just the cold weather group. So maybe more options = potential longer time. Who knows

·
Registered
13 Posts
What the heck gives with this amount of variability? I've been trying to find a pattern but I just can't. What was your order priority? I assume a priority 1 like mine but maybe some dealers are giving lower priorities?
I wasn't given an option of priority. We did ask if there was anything we could do to put a rush on the order when it was placed as I am without a vehicle and I was told by salesperson that he would be a very wealthy man if he was able to do that..... Is there really a way to expedite? At this point I am desperate!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wasn't given an option of priority. We did ask if there was anything we could do to put a rush on the order when it was placed as I am without a vehicle and I was told by salesperson that he would be a very wealthy man if he was able to do that..... Is there really a way to expedite? At this point I am desperate!
Do you have your order sheet? It should say the priority at the bottom. I imagine that all custom orders are pri 1 but gosh who knows?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He sent me a picture of it but I'm not seeing where it shows anything. It's not the entire sheet though
Oh what the heck? That's weird. My dealer has sent at least 3 different copies throughout the process so far. One from before I submitted, one right after I submitted and one the next day when a VIN was assigned. That last one showed the Priority. That one also says status of D but the online tracker still shows C so not sure what's up with that.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts