Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well that's certainly confusing... What does the dealership say?
It was at the dealer on the 20th. So looks like it was only 14 days from start of production to delivery at the dealer, that sounds pretty quick to me. I checked all the boxes and the only thing the dealer said wasnt available to order was the gorilla glass or i would have got it also. I Finally got the remote financing and all done and picked it up from the shipper this past Wednesday, or my wife did anyway and she said it's awesome. Its our first jeep wrangler and will be her jeep and I've never seen her so damn excited about a vehicle before. I'm out of state for work and won't be back til next Friday and she's gonna have all the new wore off before I even get to see it😡
Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Tire Window

·
Registered
2023 Hydro Blue JLU 4xE Sahara
24 Posts
After a trip across the country my wife’s 4xE was delivered Friday. We are super stoked. Gave her a bath to wash off the transport dirt and she was ready for her new home.

Timeline summary:
Order confirmed - 9/28
Scheduled - 9/30
In Production - 10/17
Built - 10/18
Delivered to dealer in Chicago - 10/31
Picked up for transport to San Diego - 11/10
Arrived in San Diego - 11/19

The transport broke down in NM for a few days but all is well that ends well.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Automotive side marker light Sky

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
My status just changed to D1 today. Going to be cutting it SOOO CLOSE but I really can't see how it would be built and delivered in a month.

The two door I ordered two weeks before my 4Xe is still in C status which is interesting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My status just changed to D1 today. Going to be cutting it SOOO CLOSE but I really can't see how it would be built and delivered in a month.

The two door I ordered two weeks before my 4Xe is still in C status which is interesting.
I HAVE TO think that Jeep is well aware of the deadline with the 4xe's and I'm choosing to believe (LOL) that they're going to make it happen. It's good for everybody if they get built and delivered before the end of the year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow that would be extremely fast. Let's see if Jeep can magically pull it off.
My new Jeep also made it to D1 status today. (Exactly 60 days from order)

The old Jeep was also factory ordered, and from the frame shop to the dealer, took 6 days. ( this was also 2 years ago, before the supply shortage and during the beginnings of COVID. ) It was delivered by truck near Milwaukee Wisconsin. The order took 7 weeks.

Hopefully we can say the same for 2023 vehicles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My jeep was shipped 11/14 with ETA of 11/25 then I received an update that the ETA is TBD. What the hell is happening?!!! Sales guy said it should be any time. UGH! Can this get any more frustrating!

·
Registered
53 Posts
My jeep was shipped 11/14 with ETA of 11/25 then I received an update that the ETA is TBD. What the hell is happening?!!! Sales guy said it should be any time. UGH! Can this get any more frustrating!
I'm sure the Thanksgiving holiday probably caused some delay. The tracker wasn't accurate on mine either. But think how happy your gonna be when it does get delivered.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found this link, it will let you contact jeep directly to get information about your order.

You need to tap on chat.
Fumble through the robots automated response to get to chat with a human.

I was able to find out a (tentative) production date of December 13. (Maybe a Christmas gift for myself? )

41 - 57 of 57 Posts