Registered
267 Posts
Just delivered,
My first jeep,
My First Wrangler
My First Rubicon
My First Hybrid
My First Automatic Transmission...

A total newbie from east of France (south of Champagne :) )

By the way, i've just checked the fuse box... more than ten needed to be secured (thanks 4xe Forum!!!).

View attachment 2151
Congrats but that is absolute total incompetence that the fuses are still being delivered loose. You should let the dealer know. Beautiful though!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
1,213 Posts
Just delivered,
My first jeep,
My First Wrangler
My First Rubicon
My First Hybrid

By the way, i've just checked the fuse box... more than ten needed to be secured (thanks 4xe Forum!!!).

View attachment 2151
You matched the 4xe to your house! Well done…

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah this forum saved my ass on the fuses too! Had a couple loose that I plugged in right upon delivery and gave the dealer an earful for their "200 point inspection" BS

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah this forum saved my ass on the fuses too! Had a couple loose that I plugged in right upon delivery and gave the dealer an earful for their "200 point inspection" BS
Same here. I specifically asked them to double check and they said they did but they really didn't. Literally 80% of my fuses and relays were loose. 🤥 they lie about everything and know nothing about the vehicles they are selling. Thank goodness for the info passed around this forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just delivered,
My first jeep,
My First Wrangler
My First Rubicon
My First Hybrid

View attachment 2151
Congratulations, and greetings from Champaign, Illinois!
Fourth Wrangler
Second Rubicon
First hybrid

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.