Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
White Ruby
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 6th Wrangler, but first with leather! I could probably ask this on a general Wrangler forum, but figured there are plenty of owners here that would know.

How do the leather seats stand up to the sun with the top off? I got tan if that matters.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We have always used a sun shade which really helps with the temperature. Our 4xe has the spiderwebshade on it. Would recommend to everyone!

·
Registered
402 Posts
we drive topless and it is okay while driving in the sun. i have tryed out a sunshade from alienshade ($35) full cover but for me 5.10" tall it was to low in the headroom and hits my head and it smells , the spiderwebshade stitts higher . to cover the seats while parking seat cover towels are nice and easy to use.

·
Registered
550 Posts
we drive topless and it is okay while driving in the sun. i have tryed out a sunshade from alienshade ($35) full cover but for me 5.10" tall it was to low in the headroom and hits my head and it smells , the spiderwebshade stitts higher . to cover the seats while parking seat cover towels are nice and easy to use.
Do you have black leather? I ordered black and am wondering how they will hold up once the top is off and the sun hits them

·
Registered
402 Posts
tan/brown but will get hot like the black leather if you STAY in the sun but no prob for me . Ga Sun BBQ :) , but no is not that bad. today we drove to blue rigde and 60 to dalonega very nice ride and back home to Woodstock . lot of sun but ok for us. lot's of jeep waving all the way :D. but try what is best for you . the black leather dash stearing wheel and center console was not gloving hot .

ride on Bro.

·
Registered
14 Posts
A 4xe'er from Woodstock! I'm also from Woodstock/Towne Lake! Haven't officially purchased yet, but sent the order paperwork over to Mall of GA Jeep today!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Howdy Jnwolf125, i'm from Town Lake too. I saw you asked about Ga Ev / Hybrid Car benefits and HOV/HOT lanes in another tread.
Well "
Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Annual Fee

Plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) and flexible fuel vehicles (FFVs) are subject to an annual licensing fee of $320.92 for commercial vehicles and $213.88 for non-commercial vehicles. These fees apply to PEVs and FFVs only if they have an AFV license plate.
AFV license plates are subject to a one-time manufacturing fee of $25, an annual $20 registration fee, and a $35 special tag fee. Electric, natural gas, propane, bi-fuel, and dual-fuel vehicles are eligible for an AFV license plate. "

we just use PeachPass and pay if we need to use the lanes.

No Tax Rebates from the State. but wait

Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Tax Credit

An eligible business enterprise may claim an income tax credit for the purchase and installation of qualified EVSE. The EVSE must be located in Georgia and accessible to the public. The tax credit is for 10% of the cost of the EVSE, up to $2,500. For more information, including eligibility requirements, see the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Clean Vehicle Tax Credits website.

so this is nothing. i bougth a lv2 charger 26a and use the Dryer Plugin with a split cable.

Cobb emc has a Niteflex rate 400kwh free over night per month. Rate Selection Tool
but did not fit our use of energie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts