Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I use the 303 line of products. I first came across it as a recommendation from a professional car detailing shop in Calgary, AB.

I’ve been using this stuff for a few years and have tried other things only to return to using 303 Products.

I buy it from a store called carzilla…but I think this is possibly made in Australia?

You can find this on Amazon and at some car detailing specialty stores.

I use the general purpose cleaner, general protectant on vinyl and plastic. I use the leather line of products on my seats.

There is a slight difference between the two product lines.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi guys,

Looking to apply a conditioner/protectant to my leather in my 2021 Wrangler 4XE. WE have the tan leather seats.

Looking at the Chemical Guys Protectant: https://www.amazon.ca/Chemical-SPI_...ALW0UW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

Do you think this would be good or is there something else you recommend?
NO NO NO NO NO NO chemical guys SHIT! Very well marketed but shit products! Go with a griots garage, mckees37, menzerna, 3D, , 303.. mckees37 has a really good package for leather, cleaner, Conditioner and finally a leather coating/protectant

·
Registered
901 Posts
Do any of these products make the seats slippery?

I used to work with horses, so I'm used to the old glycerin soap/Lexol approach for the tack. But these materials are mostly maintenance free.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The 303 products don’t leave the leather slippery as such.

I know what you’re talking about. The 303 leather cleaner isn’t exactly saddle soap.

I thought about using saddle soap to clean and then treat my seats afterwards with a leather conditioner I’ve made but… didn’t want to risk it on my keep seats.

Id be interested to see if anyone else has tried some of the more traditional leather treatments.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Do any of these products make the seats slippery?

I used to work with horses, so I'm used to the old glycerin soap/Lexol approach for the tack. But these materials are mostly maintenance free.
No one will leave them slippery. They're professional/co sumer grade. They don't contain petroleum products which is what makes the leather slippery. Petroleum is BAD for any interior surfaces

·
Registered
135 Posts
Are our seats actually leather or synthetic? That's another reason I haven't bothered using anything yet other than microfiber on the interior.
They are leather. I use the mckees trio.. cleaner conditioner and protectant. I think you can order from carzilla in Calgary. If not, wait till the border opens, order it to the ups store on military rd and jump across and pick it up.. that's what I usually do

·
Registered
292 Posts
I just used these for the first time. Looks fabulous!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts