Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 JLUS 4xe
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find out how the Wrangler 4xe LED headlights behave when the turn signal is on, but my searching skills are coming up short.

Most vehicles I see on the road will turn off one headlight when the turn signal is on. One exception is the Ram 1500 that keeps both headlights on when using the turn signal. Is the Wrangler 4xe like most vehicles on the road, or like its "cousin" Ram 1500?

It's purely an opinion, but I prefer the Ram behavior and hope my new Wrangler 4xe is like the Ram I previously owned and loved.

Thanks!
Kent

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've been trying to find out how the Wrangler 4xe LED headlights behave when the turn signal is on, but my searching skills are coming up short.

Most vehicles I see on the road will turn off one headlight when the turn signal is on. One exception is the Ram 1500 that keeps both headlights on when using the turn signal. Is the Wrangler 4xe like most vehicles on the road, or like its "cousin" Ram 1500?

It's purely an opinion, but I prefer the Ram behavior and hope my new Wrangler 4xe is like the Ram I previously owned and loved.

Thanks!
Kent
I don’t think I have ever seen this behavior. Maybe because nobody in my state uses a turn signal. Why would one headlight go out when turning?

·
Registered
2021 JLUS 4xe
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2021 JLUS 4xe
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After more research I came across this video of a 2018 Wrangler JL
that clearly shows the headlights (and DRLs in another video) remain on when signaling a turn. It's highly doubtful this behavior would be different on the 4xe.

·
Registered
2021 JLUS 4xe
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I played with mine this morning. The headlights stay on. The turn signal is an amber strip of LEDs under the white strip of the DRL
Fantastic, thanks for verifying!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts