Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have my car a week. Waiting to get Level 2 Charger but in the meantime using the provided Level 1. This charger is just not working, it will charge for 5 minutes or so then start flashing red and yellow lights. Watched Jeeps video and when they plug in the charger to the wall, they wait for all 3 lights to turn green. My charger doesn't do that, just the top light turns green. the other 2 stay blank. Can anyone tell me if all lights should turn green before charging? Heading to dealer tomorrow but this is all new to them and the really do not know anything about it. Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would try a few different outlets to see if you have a ground issue. Maybe try it at another location. But to me, it sounds like the charger might have an issue.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
85 Posts
That’s what I was thinking, the outlet might be tripped or not working correctly. Following to find out how this turns out.
Sorry for your problems Jasta73

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have my car a week. Waiting to get Level 2 Charger but in the meantime using the provided Level 1. This charger is just not working, it will charge for 5 minutes or so then start flashing red and yellow lights. Watched Jeeps video and when they plug in the charger to the wall, they wait for all 3 lights to turn green. My charger doesn't do that, just the top light turns green. the other 2 stay blank. Can anyone tell me if all lights should turn green before charging? Heading to dealer tomorrow but this is all new to them and the really do not know anything about it. Thanks
Only one green light on mine too, but it works.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine had that issue but it was due to bad grounding in my outside outlet.. another outlet works fine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts