Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone increased their tire size on the stock 20” rims? I’m wondering how big I can go without the lift. Also, see any issues with adding the leveling kit?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m also curious about the answer to this question. From what I was able to find out from JLU High Altitude owners on other Jeep forums; they have the identical 20” wheels as my Sahara 4xe; they were able to upgrade to 285/60/20 or 305/55/20’s without rubbing issues on the stock suspension. I believe those are around 33” maybe slightly larger tires.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m also curious about the answer to this question. From what I was able to find out from JLU High Altitude owners on other Jeep forums; they have the identical 20” wheels as my Sahara 4xe; they were able to upgrade to 285/60/20 or 305/55/20’s without rubbing issues on the stock suspension. I believe those are around 33” maybe slightly larger tires.
Thanks. That’s exactly what I was wondering. I’m considering the new 2” mopar lift that was announced but cannot find it anywhere. May be better off just going with the bigger tires for now and reevaluate the lift once it becomes more widely available.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks. That’s exactly what I was wondering. I’m considering the new 2” mopar lift that was announced but cannot find it anywhere. May be better off just going with the bigger tires for now and reevaluate the lift once it becomes more widely available.
What path did you go down?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts