Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’m also curious about the answer to this question. From what I was able to find out from JLU High Altitude owners on other Jeep forums; they have the identical 20” wheels as my Sahara 4xe; they were able to upgrade to 285/60/20 or 305/55/20’s without rubbing issues on the stock suspension. I believe those are around 33” maybe slightly larger tires.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m also curious about the answer to this question. From what I was able to find out from JLU High Altitude owners on other Jeep forums; they have the identical 20” wheels as my Sahara 4xe; they were able to upgrade to 285/60/20 or 305/55/20’s without rubbing issues on the stock suspension. I believe those are around 33” maybe slightly larger tires.
Thanks. That’s exactly what I was wondering. I’m considering the new 2” mopar lift that was announced but cannot find it anywhere. May be better off just going with the bigger tires for now and reevaluate the lift once it becomes more widely available.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let's wake this post up and I'll make sure I'm super clear for @Almondfarmer.

35" (34.5) aspect ratio will fit however might rub again might. To mitigate this a leveling kit would help as well as running an 11.5". You will be surprised with an 11.5" and they are about 100$ less. You will get rake with any lift or leveling kit unless you only space the front as mentioned. Synergy makes excellent .75 and 1.5" spacers.

You can also run BORA 1.5" spacers (race proven) or Spidertrax to offset the back spacing you will be lacking with the +12 or +32 factory wheels depending what wheel you run. Nothing will change in steering or axel shit or caster however you might get some bump steer or a mild case of death wobble. Do not forget to inflate properly from 28 to 32 psi anything less or above you will be on marshmallows or feel like your in a wooden wagon.

As are as mpge you will loose 14 to 16% in ratio meaning about 2 mpge but it will need a flash either an ECRI or a Tazer mini, I highly recommend an ECRI you will see why on your own. You will notice a take off difference in rpm and torque as well as shift points from tranny. If others say no disregard you will.

If your Jeep is under warranty or on a lease do not do any of the mentioned above dealers are flagging everything lately because of numerous issues people are getting e.g. service axel.

All in all follow same guidelines as the JLUR or JLU community it's no different and a boat load of info out there.

·
Registered
2022 4xe HA
13 Posts
Let's wake this post up and I'll make sure I'm super clear for @Almondfarmer.

35" (34.5) aspect ratio will fit however might rub again might. To mitigate this a leveling kit would help as well as running an 11.5". You will be surprised with an 11.5" and they are about 100$ less. You will get rake with any lift or leveling kit unless you only space the front as mentioned. Synergy makes excellent .75 and 1.5" spacers.

You can also run BORA 1.5" spacers (race proven) or Spidertrax to offset the back spacing you will be lacking with the +12 or +32 factory wheels depending what wheel you run. Nothing will change in steering or axel shit or caster however you might get some bump steer or a mild case of death wobble. Do not forget to inflate properly from 28 to 32 psi anything less or above you will be on marshmallows or feel like your in a wooden wagon.

As are as mpge you will loose 14 to 16% in ratio meaning about 2 mpge but it will need a flash either an ECRI or a Tazer mini, I highly recommend an ECRI you will see why on your own. You will notice a take off difference in rpm and torque as well as shift points from tranny. If others say no disregard you will.

If your Jeep is under warranty or on a lease do not do any of the mentioned above dealers are flagging everything lately because of numerous issues people are getting e.g. service axel.

All in all follow same guidelines as the JLUR or JLU community it's no different and a boat load of info out there.
Stock jeeps don't look nearly as cool 😎
1st week in ...slapped 35"s, lifted via mopar kit.... How can they flag a lift when they sell one under the Mopar badge ?!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's what I'm saying. I installed the lift on my Sone JLURxe and get got zero lift literally. Ran a check with my brother he is a master mechanic for a local CDJ dealer and no difference with the AA or AB part number. We did have the AB but still no lift. Compared it to a non xe and they got 3" total. Go figure.

Stock jeeps don't look nearly as cool 😎
1st week in ...slapped 35"s, lifted via mopar kit.... How can they flag a lift when they sell one under the Mopar badge ?!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts