Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
What are other Rubi owners getting for lift? With 38”tires the dealer measured mine as 3” taller than stock which is almost all the tires. Any help or ami crazy to think the 2” lift should prove 2” of lift?

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 788
2” Mopar lift
37” KO2
Rides better and handles better than stock.
I just ordered the exact same rubicon 4xe…color and all. I also ordered the 2” mopar lift for the dealer to install. I want to run 37” tires, but, I am wondering how the 4:10 gears handle them in the 4xe. Not interested in re-gearing.

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon
27 Posts
I have a lifted 4xe by Mopar 2" by the dealer before purchasing. After trail riding 1 time my front spring totally bent. I took back to the dealership and they told me that the lift kit has been recalled and they will let me know when the engineers have a solution. Until then I have a $60,000 Rubicon that is unable to go on the trails. Maybe should have bought a toyota corolla.
How were you able to resolve this? I just had the exact same thing happen to mine. My understanding is that the springs were not seated properly in the installation. If there is a "fix" to make sure it does not happen again, I need to tell my dealer how to do it right this time....

·
Registered
4 Posts
How were you able to resolve this? I just had the exact same thing happen to mine. My understanding is that the springs were not seated properly in the installation. If there is a "fix" to make sure it does not happen again, I need to tell my dealer how to do it right this time....
I am having the same issue. she is not sitting right. but I matched the part numbers to the instructions and I think they installed the front bottom isolators on the wrong side. is says part number 6842380AA is supposed to be on the pass side but it is on the driver side..... gonna have service look at it tmw. I work for Jim Falk jeep in sales, so I'm totally gonna give my service shit tmw morning.:ROFLMAO::mad:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mopar and JeepCares have been horrible. Worst consumer experience ever. Mine collapsed! Bottomed out sitting still after 3 months. Mopar says talk to Jeep cares who says talk to mopar and both say talk to selling dealership who says talk to ???? It’s ridiculous. I had to replace with a different lift just to use the Jeep. I have heard mopar knows there is a problem now (I told them 3 months ago) and there is no understanding why and no planned fix. I am trying to get a refund, have not gotten anywhere yet so unsure what I have for recourse but I will never buy anything mopar again

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mopar and JeepCares have been horrible. Worst consumer experience ever. Mine collapsed! Bottomed out sitting still after 3 months. Mopar says talk to Jeep cares who says talk to mopar and both say talk to selling dealership who says talk to ???? It’s ridiculous. I had to replace with a different lift just to use the Jeep. I have heard mopar knows there is a problem now (I told them 3 months ago) and there is no understanding why and no planned fix. I am trying to get a refund, have not gotten anywhere yet so unsure what I have for recourse but I will never buy anything mopar again
What lift did you end up putting on your jeep cuz if they cant fix it i might as well order something right now!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
What lift did you end up putting on your jeep cuz if they cant fix it i might as well order something right now!!!
I went with metalcloak but did a bit of a custom approach with some of their diesel isolators and terraflex levelers. I used king shocks. Mopar was beyond a disappointment from performance to not standing by their product. Tested the new suspension yesterday and it was a game changer

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went with metalcloak but did a bit of a custom approach with some of their diesel isolators and terraflex levelers. I used king shocks. Mopar was beyond a disappointment from performance to not standing by their product. Tested the new suspension yesterday and it was a game changer
Which shocks did you go with from king shocks? Wouldn’t heavier duty overland shocks work better with our extra weight?

·
Registered
28 Posts
The King customer service has been great and I’m excited to have them tune the shocks to the 4xe. After what an abject disappointment and failure mopar has been I really wanted to support a brand that seems like they support their product.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone! Has anyone actually lifted their 4xe yet and if yes what brand/lift/tires did you end up doing? Mopar only goes 2" for the lift kit "approved" for the 4xe, my Jeep guy has concerns going 37's and a 2in lift on the Sahara version I'm getting. I want to go 3.5-4in lift with 37's but having trouble finding lift kits that say they will work with 4xe. For example Fabtech specifically says theirs is NOT compatible with the 4xe. Curious if anyone has investigated further.

Appreciate posts here once you successfully lifted your 4xe!
TeraFlex is saying their RT Kit will fo a 4xe. They claim they have done a couple.

·
Registered
14 Posts
today I orderd a Rough Country 2,5" lift with . The rough Country springs are being replaced by more stonger clayton off road 2,5'' springs, the are putting 35"Radar Renegade R/T + tires on. The company who does the repacement is very experienced in doing lifts with all kind of off road cars, more heavy than th Rubocon. But my Rubicon 4xe is their first ....... I will keep you posted

21 - 33 of 33 Posts