Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a broker to help with a 4xe purchase. Most dealers in my area are selling over msrp or right at it. I know there are ways to get a better deal on a lease. All help is appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gotcha. Still trying to find the best deal, clutch in LA and lease companion in DC. Anyone know of any other brokers?
Don't bother waiting, Clutch's dealer was incredibly easy to work with, and the finance manager was not pushy at all with the service contracts. No BS when it came to signing paperwork, they matched the expected offering to a tee.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't bother waiting, Clutch's dealer was incredibly easy to work with, and the finance manager was not pushy at all with the service contracts. No BS when it came to signing paperwork, they matched the expected offering to a tee.
Appreciate the positive review! Did you end up shipping the car or flying there and driving it back?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Appreciate the positive review! Did you end up shipping the car or flying there and driving it back?
I just setup the central dispatch bid yesterday, they recommended between $575 and $675 shipping to South Florida. I just put it up for $675.

I was initially going to fly up and make a trip of it with the wife, but work travel came up. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts