Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone able to find a good set of seat covers for Wrangler Sahara 4xe?
I'm leasing the Jeep, so I would like to secure the investment. I have the cold weather group, so I have heated seats.
Need seat covers for front and back seats that would not hinder with the heated seats, but also provide some protection from dirt/sweat, and should not restrict the air-bags.

I'm struggling to find such add-ons/mods specifically for 4xe. Even some of the items that are made for 2021 Wrangler does not work on 4xe due to the changes in size, measurements, etc.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don’t even know if they would work for the 4xE anyways but I would avoid the Diver Down covers sold by Quadratec. Bought some for my Gladiator, got halfway thru the PITA installation and decided I hated them and sent them back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bartact is still looking for a 4xe rear seat to make their template for seat covers. Anyone live in the SoCal area want to lend them their rear seat for a few days or whatever and do us all a favor? I'll be your best friend? ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bartact is still looking for a 4xe rear seat to make their template for seat covers. Anyone live in the SoCal area want to lend them their rear seat for a few days or whatever and do us all a favor? I'll be your best friend? ;)
I can do it, how do i get a hold of them to offer and will I get to keep the a set of covers that they make?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts