Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just got my 4xe and love it. I'm trying to figure out the best phone mount for me, I really like the bulletpointsolutions mount or the 67 designs, but I don't want one that obscures the view from the dash. So it looks like I might have to make my own, my question is does anyone have the dimensions of the mount that bps or 67 designs use? Specifically this guy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Have the bullet point phone mount on the passenger side used with the larger iPhone pro max. Don’t find the view to be obstructed. Nice having the phone at eye level vs looking down. Pricey product for what it is, but solid build quality.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all, just got my 4xe and love it. I'm trying to figure out the best phone mount for me, I really like the bulletpointsolutions mount or the 67 designs, but I don't want one that obscures the view from the dash. So it looks like I might have to make my own, my question is does anyone have the dimensions of the mount that bps or 67 designs use? Specifically this guy.
View attachment 1892
not too bad. I bought the driver side and switched to the passanger. Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Reflex camera
Hood Automotive mirror Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design
Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Reflex camera
Hood Automotive mirror Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon, Bright White
36 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had the 67 Designs mount in my JL Sport, so all i needed to buy was a new base for the 4Xe. I use the Magnetic phone mount that's compatible with the Pitaka phone cases, stays on there real good and doesn't block the screen.
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Light

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
1,213 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Registered
PHEV Sahara 4xe Sky One-Touch 2021
35 Posts
I had the 67 Designs mount in my JL Sport, so all i needed to buy was a new base for the 4Xe. I use the Magnetic phone mount that's compatible with the Pitaka phone cases, stays on there real good and doesn't block the screen.
View attachment 1936
What would you say is the distance from the driver side mount to the USB charge point, asking to determine the length of the USB cable I need to get (not too long/short). For now I just do it on the outside of the dashboard, thxs in advance!

·
Registered
86 Posts
What would you say is the distance from the driver side mount to the USB charge point, asking to determine the length of the USB cable I need to get (not too long/short). For now I just do it on the outside of the dashboard, thxs in advance!
I used to run a 1 ft lightning cable and it worked fine. I have the Carlinkit on order so that I can avoid cables altogether.

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 1892
I went with the Offroam mount that mounts on a dash vent, found here Phone Mount Kit - Jeep Wrangler & Gladiator
And it does not obstruct anything. It mounts very solid, and is adjustable to get it right where you want. I think the price is a little much, but it is right in line with the ones you mentioned. Very happy with it so far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.