Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my GC 4xe, and the only real issue is the Navigation Screen in the Instrument cluster just says “Map Display is Loading Please Wait”

And nothing happens.

has anybody had this and resolved it? I’ve reset my radio unit twice and it hasn’t fixed it.

thanks!
Steering part Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Mode of transport

·
Registered
8 Posts
We took delivery our GC 4xe Overland a week ago and this issue popped up on day 3. We deleted the user profile, then created a new one and it corrected the issue. It must have been a software glitch when I was setting up the first profile.

Just got my GC 4xe, and the only real issue is the Navigation Screen in the Instrument cluster just says “Map Display is Loading Please Wait”

And nothing happens.

has anybody had this and resolved it? I’ve reset my radio unit twice and it hasn’t fixed it.

thanks! View attachment 8052

·
Registered
20 Posts

And nothing happens.

thanks! View attachment 8052
Took delivery of my GC SR Oct 25 and had this issue on the drive home. It's happened 3 or 4 times since then. I'm going to try the profile delete but once it starts happening it continues for the whole drive. It seems to clear when I jump in after parking at home for the night.

Vehicle Green Motor vehicle Car Hood

1 - 3 of 3 Posts