Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea when we should see a software update that will lock the max regen in the on position ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
@Thor
It has been released.
Need to schedule a dealer visir so they can upload the software.
It will be part of a package of 5 software updates.

When Scheduling ask about the Recall campaign regarding a deal replacement.

Might as well get them all out of the way.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Does anyone have an idea when we should see a software update that will lock the max regen in the on position ?
If you need assistance while at the dealer for this, please feel free to reach out!

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
2021 Stingray Rubicon 4xe
91 Posts
It was a typo. There is a seal that needs to be replaced on some Jeeps. Your dealer should inspect based on a recall notice.

·
Registered
2021 Stingray Rubicon 4xe
91 Posts
Recalls are vehicle specific. Not every Jeep will get a notice. It all depends on when your Jeep was built. For peace of mind call your service technician and have them look up your Jeep by VIN to see if there are any outstanding recalls or software updates available.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Can someone confirm how long the update takes ? More than 1 hour ? Thinking about doing a walk in
Also what else is updated besides locking the max regen ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you need assistance while at the dealer for this, please feel free to reach out!

Kate
Jeep Cares

Kate
Jeep Cares
I have no recall notices and I've called 2 dealers who've both said they're unaware of an update - and will charge me if one is available but not listed in a recall. I can confirm that my Max Regen does not latch which would seem to be a clear indictor that the software is not the latest version.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That’s weird they would charge you , I’m going tomorrow and will be first online for oil change and will ask to have the update done and the campaign done .. since I bought it here they should accommodate

·
Registered
| 2012 JKU Sahara | 2021 4xe Sahara |
114 Posts
The Rapid Response Transmittal software updates are covered under warranty. If you just took delivery of your vehicle this month, it may already have been applied. Any Jeep dealership service center should be able to run your VIN to verify whether or not it is still applicable to your vehicle. They should also be able to see if there are any incomplete campaigns specific to your VIN <Lookup FCA Vehicle Recalls by VIN | Official Mopar® Site>. Link is only good for checking campaigns and safety related recalls, but not any RRT’s that only the dealership has access to.

Font Material property Monochrome Parallel Design

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Number

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Rapid Response Transmittal software updates are covered under warranty. If you just took delivery of your vehicle this month, it may already have been applied. Any Jeep dealership service center should be able to run your VIN to verify whether or not it is still applicable to your vehicle. They should also be able to see if there are any incomplete campaigns specific to your VIN <Lookup FCA Vehicle Recalls by VIN | Official Mopar® Site>. Link is only good for checking campaigns and safety related recalls, but not any RRT’s that only the dealership has access to.

View attachment 2467

View attachment 2468

I went to the dealer this week and only had Transmission Control and Integrated Dual Charging updated. Mine was built in July what about yours?

·
Registered
2 Posts

Kate
Jeep Cares
I have a dumb question: Will things like this ever be sent OTA, or would we always have to go to the dealer to get it done? It's exhausting hitting that button over and over again! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a dumb question: Will things like this ever be sent OTA, or would we always have to go to the dealer to get it done? It's exhausting hitting that button over and over again! :)
Likely several years down the road, but I think Jeep is wanting dealers to do these for a while so they can gather data on any issues that may arise during install, so OTA isn’t in the cards right now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Received a recall letter in the mail for a different issue, but when I brought it in there were about 6 to take care of. I didn't have much explanation, but now my Max Regen latches. Still not sure which recall item this was, but it's fixed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts