Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Clayton

Votes: 1 25.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 JLURe
115 Posts
We're running MC 3.5" springs and Bilstein 5100s. Rides well for such a big lift.

FYI, they are the Diesel front spring setup, and the standard coils and a new isolator/spacer on the rear.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're running MC 3.5" springs and Bilstein 5100s. Rides well for such a big lift.

FYI, they are the Diesel front spring setup, and the standard coils and a new isolator/spacer on the rear.
I was wondering how they were configuring the 4xe set up so thanks for that info. Can I ask why not the Rocksport shocks?

·
Registered
21 JLURe
115 Posts
I was wondering how they were configuring the 4xe set up so thanks for that info. Can I ask why not the Rocksport shocks?
I had already lifted before the MC kit was released, and, at the time, I was targeting a shock that would allow me to run the stock front driveshaft. I'm touching the driveshaft slip joint to the crossmember at my current 28.43" extended, you will definitely need a new front driveshaft with the Rocksports at 30" extended, even moreso if you get use the shock brackets.

The Rocksports are twin tubes, so the Bilstein monotubes are a step up as far as resisting fading, but the Rocksports have more front travel. Bilsteins have more in the rear if I can ever figure out how to get the rear parking brake lines extended.

Here's some of my analyisis. I have 3" bumps and netted 4.3" over a standard rubicon with the 3.5:
Font Parallel Rectangle Pattern Number

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good luck, let me know if you have any questions, I have way too many hours into research, LOL.

If your going negative offset, RockKrawler has a 4xe kit also.
where is ur clayton liftkit research?
I ordered clayton overland 3.5" and king shocks 2.5 w/ adj 2.5-5" lift and planning on getting apex 10.5 sway bar disconnect.
I'm using 37" tires
what else do i need?

·
Registered
2021 JL Rubicon 4xe
8 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts