Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see how many miles people are getting on a single charge. Please post miles per charge (all electric, no hybrid miles) before the car switches to Hybrid mode. Provide weather conditions and any other relevant info that may impact the range.

8/11 - I got 34.2 miles on a single charge. Weather was clear, temps of low 70s for the morning commute, around 90 for the afternoon commute. No AC, front two windows were down. All secondary streets, no highway. Mostly flat terrain.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
I would love to see how many miles people are getting on a single charge. Please post miles per charge (all electric, no hybrid miles) before the car switches to Hybrid mode. Provide weather conditions and any other relevant info that may impact the range.

8/11 - I got 34.2 miles on a single charge. Weather was clear, temps of low 70s for the morning commute, around 90 for the afternoon commute. No AC, front two windows were down. All secondary streets, no highway. Mostly flat terrain.
Proof or it didn’t happen.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Just take a pic of odometer and full charge on the display. Then keep taking pics as the battery percentage and miles left to go on the charge goes down with the odometer in the picture.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Honestly, I haven't charged my 4xe for weeks now. When my wife drives, she gets in and goes around town using Hybrid mode. Anytime I drive, I use E-Save/Max Regen and the battery gets charged back up to 95% (not during all short trips, but I drive Judy more than she does!. I read where you cannot get above 95% using Max Regen.

Not sure if this is the right way to "charge" but works for us. Is there something I may be doing to "hurt" the battery/charging system?

Thanks in advance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts