Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Magcode power adapter, Idea I got from a few keeper on YouTube. Kind of spendie if your in the states because of shipping, got it on eBay from the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Here is the harness wired to the magcode adapter. I have the dust cover open to the rear so If I have it unplugged it won’t flap open at speed. Again another Jeeper gave me that idea. I also have another magcode adapter that connects to a two pin harness so if I need 12v power outside the Jeep for some reason I can swap it on, I plan on having another in the rear of the Jeep as well when I get around to it. If you buy one make sure it’s the locking one, one of the adapters doesn’t lock into place those are better for interior connections.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Here is the magcode adapter from below. Ran it through the car wash to check my seal, bone dry.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Ran the power down the door and into the carpet up to the aux switch pig tail. I used 3M clear cable hooks to hold the wire loom in place. There’s a two pin connector just behind the carpet for when I want to take the top off.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Here is just the light pods, I plan to adjust them up just a little more.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Jeep lite up. I haven’t desired yet but thinking of adding side and a rear light as well using a power distribution block and a Bluetooth relay or addition magcode lead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts