Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealers and Sales Managers,

Please take a moment to read up on the difference between MPGE and MPG. You are going to have upset customers if you tell them the Wrangler 4XE is rated at 49MPG. MPGE is a formulaic calculation based on kilowatt hours consumed per 100 miles when the vehicle is in all electric mode and is in no way, shape or form a “combined gas milage rating” as has been stated incorrectly.

Overall gas milage depends on a lot of factors. Some of us are going to see a lot better than others depending on our case use. The more we can plug in, the better our fuel milage will look but the Wrangler 4XE is not a Toyota Prius and will never achieve that level of efficiency. As awesome as the 4XE is, it is still forced to obey the laws of physics and thermodynamics.

#wrangler4xe #wrangler4XEsales #4xe #4XEsales #jeep @jeep #sales #jeepsales #jeepwrangler4XE

·
Registered
17 Posts
Agreed. It's also a really important number with the detail - that I somehow missed, so thanks - from the price sticker that says 68 kW-hrs per 100 electric miles. This turns out for me to be about $9 in electricity costs for 100 miles. With Gas at about $3, that's a 40% fuel savings for 'all electric' city driving at current prices.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i agree it is very confusing . as normal user you will not find any of this numbers....or do you ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So is this saying I have to have the battery fully charged 4 times for every hundred miles for me to achieve this number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts