Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me figure out of I'm actually getting supplier pricing? I'm not sure how to verify this because I haven't seen anything from the dealer and I don't know what to ask for.

The MSRP was 55825 for the Sahara with the options I selected. The supplier price is being listed as 53000. Is that about right? It's suppose to be invoice minus 1% plus so fee but I have no idea how to verify those numbers.

·
Registered
| 2012 JKU Sahara | 2021 4xe Sahara |
159 Posts
If you don’t already have a negotiated price locked in, you may not be able to get the affiliate pricing as it’s going away or temporarily suspended as of October 1st, but then that’s only that 1% below invoice from FCA… not sure if then the dealerships would also change their offers that bring it even further below invoice, making all buy at msrp thereafter…

·
Registered
88 Posts
Can anyone help me figure out of I'm actually getting supplier pricing? I'm not sure how to verify this because I haven't seen anything from the dealer and I don't know what to ask for.

The MSRP was 55825 for the Sahara with the options I selected. The supplier price is being listed as 53000. Is that about right? It's suppose to be invoice minus 1% plus so fee but I have no idea how to verify those numbers.
I attached a copy of my breakdown.
It's pre latest price increases but I believe the percentages between MSRP and invoice stay consistent.
If you subtract the two highlighted amounts (disregard what they are for) the MSRP is the same as yours, if you subtract those same items from the FWP (invoice) then multiply by .99 (1% off) it equals the amount you were questioning.

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Circle

Also, this is an interactive pricing tool (post #2)
I don't think it has the latest prices yet but is a good resource for shopping/comparisons.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you don’t already have a negotiated price locked in, you may not be able to get the affiliate pricing as it’s going away or temporarily suspended as of October 1st, but then that’s only that 1% below invoice from FCA… not sure if then the dealerships would also change their offers that bring it even further below invoice, making all buy at msrp thereafter…

This explains why my sales guy said he needed the code in an email yesterday.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finally received my vehicle (last week) and I'm just getting around to verifying that the price I paid is actually correct...probably a bit late but I also like to double check. :)

So the sheet of paper I received from the dealer says "FCA US LLC INVOICE" at the top. There is nothing on here about MSRP like FL4xe posted.

Instead, I have:
Factory Wholesale Price: $53,578
EP: 51100
PP: 53118
DR: 52904

I paid: 53069

If you take $53,578 and deduct 1% then you get $53042 plus the $75 processing fee for Affiliate pricing should come out to $53117 which is the PP pricing. Does that make sense to anyone else?
I've only seen people talk about the FFP price but my invoice sheet doesn't show anything like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts