I sold my 4xe last week so have a few items available. PM me for additional questions! All Prices include shipping within Continental US.

JTops Sun Shade For Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU 4-Door W/ Center Ports (Grey)
$175 Shipped
Purchased late 2021 so not able to use until spring 2022 (5 months). If you’ve researched mesh tops for the JLU you have probably found that the JTops versions are of the highest quality. This one has no visible wear (no rips, tears or other damage) with all of the TriGlide fasteners in perfect working condition. There are a couple of the strap pads that are worn, but all still perfectly functional.

Smittybilt Cab Cover with Door Flaps Polypropylene Gray Jeep Wrangler JLU
$100 Shipped
This cover was used twice on my recently sold JLU along with being used to cover exterior plants during winter storms. Very slightly used with no rips, tears or other damage just some spots where dust collected that I never got around to cleaning.

SOLD Kikbax Mirrors w/ Foot Pegs For Jeep JL/JLU/JT
$100 Shipped
If you ever take the doors off of your JL/JT, then your state probably requires a side-view mirror to be installed. These Kikbax mirrors install quickly with the added bonus of having a built-in footrest. These are in perfect condition with no visible wear.

SOLD GPCA Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Cargo Cover PRO
$75 Shipped
It comes with 6 GPCA Thumbscrews for quicker and easier installation and removal. The cover is in very good condition with no rips, tears or other damage. All of the Velcro straps are in perfect condition as well.

JTops SunShade

Wood Triangle Rectangle Font Art

Hood Wood Automotive exterior Automotive tire Rectangle

Sky Cloud Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Smittybilt Car Cover
Outerwear Sleeve T-shirt Grey Font

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

GPCA Cargo Cover
Sleeve Grey Material property Font Denim

Sleeve Dress shirt Grey Collar Denim

Outerwear Sleeve Grey Composite material Pattern