Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my childhood dream car! Sahara 4xe in white with saddle interior and a soft top! Hot pink was my color of choice as a kid but I’m in love with the white now that I’m in my 30’s! IM SO EXCITED! How can I wait for it to be built!? My husband and I rented a jeep at the beginning of the month and drove it on the beach in the OBX and not only was the driving experience incredible but so was the feeling of community. So many people waved at us, we ended up googling if that was a THING, and here were are, totally hooked. 😆 Yay!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just ordered my childhood dream car! Sahara 4xe in white with saddle interior and a soft top! Hot pink was my color of choice as a kid but I’m in love with the white now that I’m in my 30’s! IM SO EXCITED! How can I wait for it to be built!? My husband and I rented a jeep at the beginning of the month and drove it on the beach in the OBX and not only was the driving experience incredible but so was the feeling of community. So many people waved at us, we ended up googling if that was a THING, and here were are, totally hooked. 😆 Yay!
Welcome to the community! My wife similarly grew up with the Jeep as a dream car and we finally made it a reality with the 4xe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts