Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the national jeep website says there is a lease deal on the 4xe:
Lease for $262month for 36 months $3,995 total due at lease signing. No security deposit required. Tax, title and license extra. Lease example for 2021 WRANGLER SAHARA 4xe.
Has anyone in Maryalnd area been able to get anything close to that?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been stalking a lot of lease and Jeep forums for the past month or so and I have not seen anyone with a lease payment under $300 on these. You'll typically see $350 - $400-ish (with less due at signing).

Of course, any payment is attainable if you throw enough money at it up front (not always recommended though).

It seems that the New England area folks have a tougher time finding a good deal. Even a nearby volume dealer in VA has tightened up their discount.

There are still deals to be had, you may need to travel a bit though for the best one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
~$450 due at signing (tags that I pay on my own and a broker fee) - $382 a month and my state has no sales tax. I rolled in first payment, acquisition and dealer fees. So it's just 35 more payments at $382. Sahara 4XE, $52k MSRP - the national one is a $47k Sahara too. This is a 36 month / 10k miles a year lease. If I had a control number for belonging to a club it would have been $600 less. And this includes bonus drive for $250. It should be noted that first responder, military and TDM codes do NOT work with the 4XE.

I thought this was at least a solid deal. Not a unicorn deal, but not an inflated one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
~$450 due at signing (tags that I pay on my own and a broker fee) - $382 a month and my state has no sales tax. I rolled in first payment, acquisition and dealer fees. So it's just 35 more payments at $382. Sahara 4XE, $52k MSRP - the national one is a $47k Sahara too. This is a 36 month / 10k miles a year lease. If I had a control number for belonging to a club it would have been $600 less. And this includes bonus drive for $250. It should be noted that first responder, military and TDM codes do NOT work with the 4XE.

I thought this was at least a solid deal. Not a unicorn deal, but not an inflated one.
Yeah I can't get anyone to get close.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A lot is your state taxes too... Which is why it's hard to compare apples to apples in some cases.
Actually I am not including that because tax, title, tags in addition to the deal..I assumed I would pay those AND the $3995 that is listed in the deal. Write now I am being asked to go to $450 to $500 while paying $8000 down (the $3995+tax title registration)/. The MSRP for the one I am looking at is $53225.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Actually I am not including that because tax, title, tags in addition to the deal..I assumed I would pay those AND the $3995 that is listed in the deal. Write now I am being asked to go to $450 to $500 while paying $8000 down (the $3995+tax title registration)/. The MSRP for the one I am looking at is $53225.
Yeah, that's horrific. Mine was $52230...A $54,780 one that had a towing package on it wasn't available. But honestly, I have better tow vehicles at my disposal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, that's horrific. Mine was $52230...A $54,780 one that had a towing package on it wasn't available. But honestly, I have better tow vehicles at my disposal.
I mean its not even close..I am very frustrated. And I am lucky because the one I was lucking at is priced before the new 4xe price increase.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I mean its not even close..I am very frustrated. And I am lucky because the one I was lucking at is priced before the new 4xe price increase.

right... My other advantage as that I was willing to travel anywhere to get it. I am doing college tour 2021 with my youngest. This dealer is sold out too. I literally had to "buy it" before it "hit the lot". Which is the other problem. No inventory either. Not just a Jeep issue too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I leased a 2021 Sahara High Altitude MSRP $57,065 with $5707. down, 36 months @ $409/month, 10,000 miles/year. The $7500 credit takes a good chunk off of the monthly payment!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I leased a 2021 Sahara High Altitude MSRP $57,065 with $5707. down, 36 months @ $409/month, 10,000 miles/year. The $7500 credit takes a good chunk off of the monthly payment!
Don't the Dealers already take off the tax credit when leasing? the 5707 $ down is big amount gone :). I love the 4XE

·
Registered
1 Posts

wow you are very lucky I can't find a lease deal in RI for under $700 a month even with the $7500 incentive

·
Registered
57 Posts
wow you are very lucky I can't find a lease deal in RI for under $700 a month even with the $7500 incentive
Then they are jacking you all the way around. Rate, packing in every other extra they will say you “have to take”.

With the $7500 credit and about $1500 equity in my old Jeep I am at $530 for 36 with 15,000 miles a year.

That does include my tax (monthly use tax) for the state of Indiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6 Posts
How was this low payment lease structured? How was the tax credit applied? Every dealer I have talk to have given me a payment of over $600 for a 48 months lease with $3000 out of pocket. Sticker price is $56000. What is the average payment I should be looking for with the credit applied?

·
Registered
52 Posts
@Serpeg74 Over on the Lease Hackr forum you will find a number of people with sub-$400 lease payments.

My Sahara MSRP is $57,305, selling price is $52,3XX, and my payment for 36 months/10k miles is $350. That is with about $2,600 out of pocket ($1k build deposit + first month payment + taxes + fees).

The $7,500 tax credit is applied as a cap cost reduction.

I went through a broker and ordered from an out of state dealer. Happy to share my broker's info if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Serpeg74 Over on the Lease Hackr forum you will find a number of people with sub-$400 lease payments.

My Sahara MSRP is $57,305, selling price is $52,3XX, and my payment for 36 months/10k miles is $350. That is with about $2,600 out of pocket ($1k build deposit + first month payment + taxes + fees).

The $7,500 tax credit is applied as a cap cost reduction.

I went through a broker and ordered from an out of state dealer. Happy to share my broker's info if anyone is interested.
That is kind of deal I am looking for, but I have never work with a car broker before. I am not sure what to expect from a broker since I have made all my car purchases at the local dealers. Anyway, could you please share your broker info? Thank you so much for your help.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts