Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
@Serpeg74 I'll send you his email. My broker is a saint and easy to work with. I emailed him a copy of the exact 4xe build that I wanted from the Jeep website along with my zip code (for tax purposes), my desired term (36/10), and whether or not I'm an affiliate. Be sure to send him that same info when you email him. He gave me a couple quotes from different dealerships around the country and placed my order for me at my chosen location.

A couple items of note:

• The Jeep website does not yet reflect the new MSRP that increased by $1,810 in the beginning of May, so expect your numbers to be a bit higher. It added about $17-$19 to a lease payment on a 36/10.
  • Your residual value will be different than mine as it has gone down 1% since I ordered (that's another $20ish extra per month). Also, the residual could change again in June (for the worse or for the better).
  • My numbers include the Tread Lightly affiliate discount. If you're not an affiliate but you're serious about leasing, make sure you sign up for an affiliate program right away. It takes 30 days after you sign up for Tread Lightly for the discount to go into effect. Some of these 4xe's are taking less than 30 days to build and be delivered.

I recommend this thread for anyone looking for more info on these lease deals and to learn who the players are in your area (both brokers and dealers - you may be able find a dealership in your area willing to play): Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

·
Registered
218 Posts
@Serpeg74 I'll send you his email. My broker is a saint and easy to work with. I emailed him a copy of the exact 4xe build that I wanted from the Jeep website along with my zip code (for tax purposes), my desired term (36/10), and whether or not I'm an affiliate. Be sure to send him that same info when you email him. He gave me a couple quotes from different dealerships around the country and placed my order for me at my chosen location.

A couple items of note:

• The Jeep website does not yet reflect the new MSRP that increased by $1,810 in the beginning of May, so expect your numbers to be a bit higher. It added about $17-$19 to a lease payment on a 36/10.
  • Your residual value will be different than mine as it has gone down 1% since I ordered (that's another $20ish extra per month). Also, the residual could change again in June (for the worse or for the better).
  • My numbers include the Tread Lightly affiliate discount. If you're not an affiliate but you're serious about leasing, make sure you sign up for an affiliate program right away. It takes 30 days after you sign up for Tread Lightly for the discount to go into effect. Some of these 4xe's are taking less than 30 days to build and be delivered.

I recommend this thread for anyone looking for more info on these lease deals and to learn who the players are in your area (both brokers and dealers - you may be able find a dealership in your area willing to play): Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax
Hi, ive been following your post and was amazed at that price!
is it possible to have your brokers information as well? thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Saved us 205 per month on payments so we where happy. Less then 30 days from order to delivery. They are building them fast & furious. Plus made money on selling our 2019 to Vroom. We are please with dealership and Jeep.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Saved us 205 per month on payments so we where happy. Less then 30 days from order to delivery. They are building them fast & furious. Plus made money on selling our 2019 to Vroom. We are please with dealership and Jeep.
thats amazing! ive come across alot of Crooks out here in IL , they said i needed 10,000 dollars down for a high altitude to get my monthly near 488 and with out the 10,000 dollars down its gonna be 899 dollars a month because its a very very popular vehicle here, and i have really good credit! (the one caveat is that i didnt let them even run my credit due to me not even liking the vibe and the answers they gave me , so im searching for deals asap!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dealership is located at:
3470 US Hwy 70 SE, Newton, NC 28658
Web site:

I have purchased numerous vehicles from them. They beat my local dealership prices by thousands. Kodie & Michelle will treat you right.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Just tried messaging you directly but I cant as a new member. Curious what your broker's info is?
Best!
Greg

A couple items of note:

·
Registered
223 Posts
@Serpeg74 Over on the Lease Hackr forum you will find a number of people with sub-$400 lease payments.

My Sahara MSRP is $57,305, selling price is $52,3XX, and my payment for 36 months/10k miles is $350. That is with about $2,600 out of pocket ($1k build deposit + first month payment + taxes + fees).

The $7,500 tax credit is applied as a cap cost reduction.

I went through a broker and ordered from an out of state dealer. Happy to share my broker's info if anyone is interested.
I’m curious about using a broker…what were the terms or fees? Could you send me your brokers info please and thanks?

·
Registered
4 Posts
@Serpeg74 Over on the Lease Hackr forum you will find a number of people with sub-$400 lease payments.

My Sahara MSRP is $57,305, selling price is $52,3XX, and my payment for 36 months/10k miles is $350. That is with about $2,600 out of pocket ($1k build deposit + first month payment + taxes + fees).

The $7,500 tax credit is applied as a cap cost reduction.

I went through a broker and ordered from an out of state dealer. Happy to share my broker's info if anyone is interested.
Yes, share your broker used please. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m curious about using a broker…what were the terms or fees? Could you send me your brokers info please and thanks?
So wait.....I was told that you take the tax credit paperwork and submit it with taxes and don’t get the credit until next year. This true?
Am I reading on some of these that you get the tax deduction right away if you lease resulting in much lower payments?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ah. I see. In this case that “person” is the dealership?
I am seeing what a lot of people are speaking of is insane high lease pricing on Jeep’s. Thanks for the reply Sir!
Not a problem. Yes, I believe most of the time it is the dealership that "buys" the car and leases it to a person, most likely with a bank/lender as a partner. Some of the insane high prices are due to dealers/owners not passing the future savings on to the lessor, or just that they are not asking for any deposit. The deposit you pay upfront is really just you paying for part of the lease ahead of time to lower your lease payments.

When you see insane low lease prices, it is usually because the dealership is betting they will recoup the money after they collect the car back at the end of the lease and resell it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Right from the signing you should get 7500 deducted from your lease. Clear cut, simple transaction. We got every option on Sahara, even 1 touch roof. Gave them 1st months payment and they handed us the jeep keys. 12k miles per year. 496.79. Which actually went down to 487.41 when Ally got it and recalculated WV sales taxes. I bough from Steve White in NC but license and live in WV

Attachments

21 - 40 of 50 Posts