Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
This looks high to me!
Thoughts?
View attachment 1180
Seems like they are treating you as if you have only okay credit. You are right above cryslers tier 3. (You are teir 2). Personally, it does seems about 100$ more per month than what i would be willing to pay, but i truthfully don’t know if its high. The doc fee is also really high compared to other dealers I’ve seen and the electronic filing fee is just BS. That should be part of your doc fees. To add, you can drop the price by going to a 10k mile lease. I think its cheaper in some cases to pay the .25 cents per mile at the end of the lease than paying it over the period of the lease.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seems like they are treating you as if you have only okay credit. You are right above cryslers tier 3. (You are teir 2). Personally, it does seems about 100$ more per month than what i would be willing to pay, but i truthfully don’t know if its high. The doc fee is also really high compared to other dealers I’ve seen and the electronic filing fee is just BS. That should be part of your doc fees. To add, you can drop the price by going to a 10k mile lease. I think its cheaper in some cases to pay the .25 cents per mile at the end of the lease than paying it over the period of the lease.
thanks for the feedback!’

·
Registered
126 Posts
Anyone in Missouri should go to Lou Fusz and lease a Wrangler 4XE. It's through a local bank (not Chrysler) but they're advertising $300/mth Sahara 4XE for 39 mths, all that's due out of pocket is the 1st &2nd month payments. This includes taxes/fees/etc. Catch is you have to order it, none in stock, but it's good through end of July and only for Missouri residents as long as you place the order. They've told me they've still got allocation left and even if the car arrives in August/September as long as it's ordered this month it still qualifies.

I'm doing a 24 month lease @~$370/month but got a hard top w/headliner/cold weather package/Keyless access (which actually might be included since it's mandatory).

·
Registered
4 Posts
@Serpeg74 I'll send you his email. My broker is a saint and easy to work with. I emailed him a copy of the exact 4xe build that I wanted from the Jeep website along with my zip code (for tax purposes), my desired term (36/10), and whether or not I'm an affiliate. Be sure to send him that same info when you email him. He gave me a couple quotes from different dealerships around the country and placed my order for me at my chosen location.

A couple items of note:

• The Jeep website does not yet reflect the new MSRP that increased by $1,810 in the beginning of May, so expect your numbers to be a bit higher. It added about $17-$19 to a lease payment on a 36/10.
  • Your residual value will be different than mine as it has gone down 1% since I ordered (that's another $20ish extra per month). Also, the residual could change again in June (for the worse or for the better).
  • My numbers include the Tread Lightly affiliate discount. If you're not an affiliate but you're serious about leasing, make sure you sign up for an affiliate program right away. It takes 30 days after you sign up for Tread Lightly for the discount to go into effect. Some of these 4xe's are taking less than 30 days to build and be delivered.

I recommend this thread for anyone looking for more info on these lease deals and to learn who the players are in your area (both brokers and dealers - you may be able find a dealership in your area willing to play): Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax
@J_AZ - can you share your broker’s information? I’m in IL and looking at a 4xe for my daughters. Not able to DM you at this point so would appreciate if you could send to me to contact. Thank you in advance!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Everyone. My name is Abe and I’m a lease broker. Our company is Cluth Auto Deals and we’ve helped 100’s and 100’s of fellow forum members across different groups secure some great deals on 4xE’s and counting. I wanted to share with everyone our process on how we operate as I have been getting several inquiries from many folks and Id love to help anyone in the market.

Please send us an email to [email protected] with your build and zip code and wed be happy to assist.

You can see some of our company reviews and customer experiences below and Im sure many members on the group here can vouch and chime in on the deals weve assisted with

The @Clutch 4xe deal
We are now offering the following from our Southern region dealer:
• 9.5% off MSRP
• Buy rate MF ( money factor)
• $400 doc fee
• Sold Order Protection (We will lock your selling price and Residual Value for the month you place your order)

Wheel and Tire protection package available for $675

Must be actively eligible for affiliate program pricing. If you don’t have it, sign up for the tread lightly $100 individual level of a $50 access fund donation immediately when placing the order.

People that took advantage of our deals in June and took delivery in July made out big with Sold Order Protection by getting the higher residual value for June and the lower money factor for July.

You do not need to sign in person and everything is done over DocuSign and Zoom. We can ship anywhere in the U.S., and we are happy to assist you with shipping arrangements. The cost of shipping is not included in the deal.

The process:

Build your Jeep Wrangler 4xe on Jeeps website
2, scroll to the bottom, click download PDF and send the PDF to our email.
Please Note: Remote Proximity is an option that Jeep requires, so please make sure to add that to your build. Currently, the colors Nacho, Hellayella, Chief Blue, and Billet Silver are not available.

We will send you a quote based on current rates and Tier one money factor.

Once you accept the offer, we will send over a list of required documents for you to send us and our fee will be collected at this time.

We’ll then send everything over to our dealership. Once they receive everything, they’ll reach out to confirm:

Your sales agreement with the agreed upon lockable sale price we discussed;
Copy of your build sheet; and
Deposit form.
Once you sign and review the documents, you will email them back to the dealership and they’ll proceed to taking a $1,000 non-refundable deposit and placing your order.

You’ll be able to track the process of your custom order on the Jeep chat with your Vehicle Order Number (VON).

Abe with Clutch

FAQ:

Q: Is shipping included in the price?
A: Shipping is not included and is your responsibility, but we are happy to recommend a good shipper that provides great rates.

Q: Are you able to include the $1,500 California Clean Fuel Reward rebate (CCFR)?
A: No, our dealer is not in CA and therefore the CCFR cannot be applied.

Q: Am I able to pick up the car at a local dealership close to me?
A: No, the Jeep will have to be picked up or shipped from our Southern region dealer. We have options in the Southwest region as well, so please check that thread.

Q: Can acquisition fee waivers be locked?
A: No. While programs show that the acquisition fee thru Chrysler Capital is waived, this is based off the regional business center and we have seen acq fees applied in states like: NY, NJ, OH, IN, and MI.

Q: Will I be handed over to the dealer after paying you the fee?
A: The dealer will contact you to confirm the build and collect the $1,000 deposit/partial payment. All questions about the process and/or updates should be directed to Clutch. Our dealers are extremely busy and we can handle all your questions or concerns.

Q: Can I get a discount for buying/ordering more than one vehicle?
A: Yes! We offer a $75 discount off our fee for repeat customers. You will have to sign a waiver on the 2nd vehicle saying you will keep it minimum 6 months.

Q: If I don’t qualify for Tier 1 can I cancel my order?
A: We try our best to determine upfront if you will get Tier 1 with CCAP, but CCAP is strict and not everyone will qualify. Before placing your order or moving forward, you must be comfortable paying Tier 2 rates, especially if your credit score is borderline with Tier 1. We cannot refund you if this happens as it is out of our control.

Q: What is the lead time for a Jeep order?
A: Stellantis (Chrysler corporate) is currently advising dealers that customers should expect to wait 80 days on average for a new 4xe order. We have seen much shorter times than this, but we cannot make any guarantees or tell you which configuration will come in sooner.

Q: Can I change my order after placing and confirming it?
A: No, Chrysler typically picks up sold orders and places them into queue very quickly. So if they introduce a new color or option that you want and your order is already placed, we cannot do anything to modify your order.

Q: Do I have to lease through Chrysler Capital (CCAP) or can I go with another bank such as Ally or U.S. Bank?
A: At this time, our dealers are only offering leases through CCAP.

Q: Can I apply my $1,000 deposit towards my driveoffs or request for it to be refunded if I decide to do a sign-and-drive?
A: Yes, your $1,000 deposit will apply towards your driveoffs at the time of signing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So, I'm debating this because we would not get the tax deduction with additional deductions, etc. That and I'd feel a bit better leasing a 4xe instead of buying one given the early issues.

Forgive my ignorance, so I've never leased before, and I've only bought one new car (my '07 JKU) which is my current vehicle. I will have no issue staying under 10k miles, but how does it work on turn in? How particular are they about carpet, interior, etc? Any details and how all of of that works would be helpful.

·
Registered
25 Posts
get 3% under invoice in the northeast! brings lease down to low 400s/month on a 57k sahara 4xe with only first payment due at signing! shoot me a pm. Just got my VIN for my 22 build!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts