Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
That has been out for a while from Bestop. I had one on my JK and really liked it. Kept the security and quiet of the hardtop with an easy way to open the top to let the air in. I am debating on getting one for the 4xe or going full soft top.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That has been out for a while from Bestop. I had one on my JK and really liked it. Kept the security and quiet of the hardtop with an easy way to open the top to let the air in. I am debating on getting one for the 4xe or going full soft top.
notice any additional road noise when installing that?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, saw that after I posted, I guess the announcement is just that you can order them as an add on when you purchase a Jeep now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I put one on mine 6 weeks ago from Bestop, nice addition but its been to hot to open it, looking forward to cooler weather.

·
Registered
2021 JLU 4xe HA
26 Posts
I have the bestop sunrider in the twill, Love it! Its super fast to open and looks great on the Jeep. However, it is significantly louder than the panels while driving freeway speeds, especially if its windy. It takes 5-10 min to install, so I normally remove it for longer trips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts