Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2023 Jeep 4xe Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I'm new to this forum but not new to Jeep's or some pretty cool builds. But, this will be our 1st Grand Cherokee build! So here is the 1st mod., new Raceline 951BZ Ryno wheels (factory tires, but they looked better on there wheels). Working with Gobi Racks for a new roof top rack and Baja Designs on some cool new LED lights. Stand by!

Ben Hedrick
Hedrick Speedsports

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome build. Where do you want to take it off-road?
Yes, absolutely! Probably not as serious stuff as we take our Rubicon's, but for sure offroad. We live in Florida but we own a place in Grand Junction, CO too and so it will go there and tackle Imogene Pass and other trails in the Ouray area as well as Moab, so yes, Offroad for sure! Thanks, Ben

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Sprinter69

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that a Trailhawk with 18" wheels? tires don't look like something found on an Overland or Summit.
I look forward to whatever else you do. I'd love a roof rack but like the panoramic sunroof too.
And lights, we all need lights!
Have you considered putting a winch on it? I've been looking at this but want to find folks who have actually did it.
Yes, the new Trailhawk's have 18" wheels. And yes, we would be interested in a winch, possibly. I too would like to see one, before I'd pull that trigger. The Gobi Rack we are going with, allows the use still of the panoramic sunroof too.
Gobi Racks

Ben

Reactions: cilles

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys! And yes, I 100% agree with you guys about the lower fog lights? WTH are those one ice cube looking things? Worthless... We will be looking into to something different for this area. Ben

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Reactions: brnscofrnld

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Awesome :). Please include photos of the install. I am curious how it will fit into the space
Yep, sure will. I'm curious too as to how it will install and look. 🤞🤞

Ben

1 - 7 of 22 Posts