Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been stalking these forums for a few months now and finally joined. I ordered a 2022 white Sahara 4xe in mid October. I say I, really it's for my wife. She has a 2011 jk and it was time for a new one. She wanted the jeep and 4xe was my input. Some of you are making me real nervous with some of these issues though.

On a different note, this is the first new vehicle we have purchased. I was kinda disappointed when ordering since I had to basically show the salesman my phone and jeeps website has not updated yet. Does anyone know what wheels they are suppose to have. I really like the black 20s on the 2021s and will be disappointed if that's not what's the 2022s come with.

Welp, slipping in and waiting patiently I'm line.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello, I've been stalking these forums for a few months now and finally joined. I ordered a 2022 white Sahara 4xe in mid October. I say I, really it's for my wife. She has a 2011 jk and it was time for a new one. She wanted the jeep and 4xe was my input. Some of you are making me real nervous with some of these issues though.

On a different note, this is the first new vehicle we have purchased. I was kinda disappointed when ordering since I had to basically show the salesman my phone and jeeps website has not updated yet. Does anyone know what wheels they are suppose to have. I really like the black 20s on the 2021s and will be disappointed if that's not what's the 2022s come with.

Welp, slipping in and waiting patiently I'm line.
The 22 configurator is out: here's a link.
Wheels should be the same. Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts