Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be nice to have a thread just for New England members to introduce themselves! Curious to see how many we are and where you all are located. Feel free to drop in a pic of your 4xe!

I’ll go first.

Located in Maine! Just picked up my 22 Rubi yesterday in Sting Gray. So excited to have a Jeep back in the family. Husband and I sold our 2005 LJ last year to get some $$ for a house (😭😭😭) Someday we will get another LJ but for now we are so excited to have the 4xe! No upgrades yet but already have a list…

Automotive parking light Sky Tire Cloud Wheel

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm from just north of Boston. Ordered my 4xe in April, picked it up in July, and have had a great experience since, no major issues (knock on wood). Happy to join the jeep family after 3 4Runners. Too cold to take pics of mine right now, but it's a white HA with the sky one touch roof.

Go Pats!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Technically Boston / New Hampshire here, but since the pandemic I've embraced fully remote living and now travel / reside in Airbnbs nearly full-time. Which makes life tricky when the Jeep doesn't work lol. Currently in Quebec!

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
2022 Rubicon 4xe (ordered)
121 Posts
Southwestern CT here... Haven't gotten my 4xe yet but it will be my sixth Jeep and 2nd Wrangler. My first car was a TJ Wrangler in '97. Wish i could say I'm patiently waiting but I'm more like a kid waiting for a new toy.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ironic. -20 is probably how many points behind the Bills the Pats will have tonight :)

I’m going to have to check with my 7th grader, but I’m pretty sure that if the pats are behind the bills by -20, that means that the pats are actually winning by 20 points.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Southwestern CT here... Haven't gotten my 4xe yet but it will be my sixth Jeep and 2nd Wrangler. My first car was a TJ Wrangler in '97. Wish i could say I'm patiently waiting but I'm more like a kid waiting for a new toy.
Southwestern CT as well. Picked up our 4xe in November - got it because of how much I like our Gladiator which we got in May!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Old or new Jeep, I think we all get that way haha. Love a TJ! My aunt bought one YEARs ago, it’s still kicking as her daily. Granted she’s almost replaced everything at this point and she lives on MV so she doesn’t drive very far on an island haha.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gecko Green Sahara here in Wayland outside of Boston. Loved driving the Jeep in our last storm... handled like a champ and that green really pops in the white snow. I haven't owned a Jeep since my 89 Cherokee back in high school so happy to be back in the family again. Curious if anyone here is a member any New England Jeep clubs or plans to join? Would love to know where to take my Gecko on some easy trails
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
329 Posts
Gecko Green Sahara here in Wayland outside of Boston. Loved driving the Jeep in our last storm... handled like a champ and that green really pops in the white snow. I haven't owned a Jeep since my 89 Cherokee back in high school so happy to be back in the family again. Curious if anyone here is a member any New England Jeep clubs or plans to join? Would love to know where to take my Gecko on some easy trails
View attachment 3772
I’m in the southeastern Connecticut area and I’d too like to know of any groups and easy trails as I’m a newbie to off roading and haven’t added a lift or bigger tires

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Idk of any clubs but there is a jamboree website and I’d start there to get an intro :) I am on a waitlist for one in maine and hope I can meet some other jeepers this way.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts