Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
I had the Armorlite in my Gladiator and removed it before trading the Gladiator in for a 4xe . I've yet to install it in the 4xe and know the front will fit fine . I'm hoping I can just trim the back floor to fit even if it's not perfect . From your pictures I
did not know there was a drain under the seats ,good to know. I did not need to remove the seats to do the install originally but maybe it would be easier . Broke some clips . The Armorlite held up very well for a year in the Gladiator and
I need to get off my butt and get it installed in the 4xe. So glad to be rid of the carpet !

· Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, for the reasons you stated and the the meeting of the front and back under the seats you can't just hose out the Armorlite like it was bedliner but it's still way easier to wipe down with all the water you want. For those that still have carpet the plugs are installed on the sheet metal from the factory but the carpet is punched out. You need to remove them and reinstall them through the carpet into the floor pan . My Gladiator came with the all weather mats that are also punched out so the plugs go through the mat and the carpet into the floor pan . If you have the all weather mats and wonder why there's a lump under them this is why.
Love the Armorlite ! No more fir needles stuck in the carpet!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts