Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
I was pretty bummed to read vinyl flooring because an option (supposedly?) like the day after I ordered because I really hate carpet in off-road vehicles. Hard to get the dirt and mud out and the carpet FCA has been using the last few years is absolutely impossible to get dog hair out of. So this is an awesome solution that honestly is about half the price I expected. I'll definitely be giving this some consideration.

· Registered
176 Posts
I had the Armorlite in my Gladiator and removed it before trading the Gladiator in for a 4xe . I've yet to install it in the 4xe and know the front will fit fine . I'm hoping I can just trim the back floor to fit even if it's not perfect . From your pictures I
did not know there was a drain under the seats ,good to know. I did not need to remove the seats to do the install originally but maybe it would be easier . Broke some clips . The Armorlite held up very well for a year in the Gladiator and
I need to get off my butt and get it installed in the 4xe. So glad to be rid of the carpet !
Any complaints about the product? I'd guess you liked it if you went through the trouble to rip it out and keep it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts