Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xE, White
146 Posts
Hi! My name is John and I just got home from ordering the Jeep 4xe Rubicon in white.

Added the following options:

Safety group
Advanced safety group
Cold weather group
Towing group
Steel bumper
Black grille

Delivery quoted for mid-November. This will be my first Jeep.
Congrats! I ordered an identical build. Can't wait

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Can you share when you ordered it and what the ETA is? Just ordered mine Friday!
Not sure what you are asking, but I submitted the order last night, August 30th, at my local dealer. He expects it to arrive just before Thanksgiving. We avoided adding any Mopar parts in order to avoid any extra delays.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats!

FYI you can enter your VIN on cryptostickers.net and it should alert you when you have a build sheet (meaning it’s in or has completed the manufacturing phase) and window sticker (meaning it’s ready to ship to the dealer). It’s not a perfect tool, but it is something to stare at daily while you wait.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry I am a newbie here. Is it better to order through Jeep.com build your Jeep or at a local dealer? This dealer is saying that there won’t be a destination charge and my jeep won’t be marked up d/t the current shortage since I will be going there to order it. Any advice? Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry I am a newbie here. Is it better to order through Jeep.com build your Jeep or at a local dealer? This dealer is saying that there won’t be a destination charge and my jeep won’t be marked up d/t the current shortage since I will be going there to order it. Any advice? Thanks
You can't order from jeep.com. You can configure it on jeep.com and bring the configuration to a dealer to order it. Right now the website still has the 2021 model so the MSRP is incorrect. Read the 2021+ Jeep Wrangler 4xe Dealers, Prices And Orders subforum to get an idea where others are getting theirs from as well as the pricing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hard to say. I doubt it. But, if there are any kinks they've noticed in the first year of the model, perhaps those are worked out.
Yes I know right. I think I will to the same route. And the range isn’t better. i saw a review of the 22 on YT and someone mentioned that it probably won’t be possible for a while :(. Ofc this is their opinion but they seemed knowledgeable. Thank you for your replies !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes I know right. I think I will to the same route. And the range isn’t better. i saw a review of the 22 on YT and someone mentioned that it probably won’t be possible for a while :(. Ofc this is their opinion but they seemed knowledgeable. Thank you for your replies !
I ordered mine through my dealer on Monday and it will be a 2022 expected to arrive in January.
Hi again. We’re you all good for the requirements to received the 7500 tax credit? My tax guy said be careful bc it could depend on the time of the year you buy. Has anyone heard of this before!?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.