Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was not able to find the Rubicon 4Xe that we wanted local, or around OKC, Washington or Arizona, so we ended up putting in an order. Does anyone know if there is any way to personally track said order? Or, are these guys being held up due to chip issues as well? Seem to be lots of them rolling out to dealers, just curious as to how long till mine shows.. also, don’t want to miss out on the big credit for these🤷‍♂️. But, we’re are here in great Utah, SLC area, and looking forward to the new experience.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats. You can get your VIN from the dealer. Then connect with Jeep chat on the Jeep website and they can tell you the status if you give them the VIN. My dealer also texts me periodic updates.

I ordered mine on May 1. I was told 8-12 weeks. It ended up being built in just over two weeks and has been in the shipping stage since the 16th.

Reactions: mrrap4food

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered my 4xe Rubi on 4/27 and just heard that it is in the trim stage. Dealer thinks I might have it sometime this month.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did you get a VIN number already? What area are you in?
Yes the VIN should be available from the dealer a few days or so after the order goes in, also an order number (VON). You can use that to get a status update from Jeep Chat. I am in Massachusetts.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, got a VIN (WooHoo) and was told it has been through paint and is into assembly. Now we just play the waiting game :).

·
Registered
163 Posts
My Rubicon shipped May 7 but it didn’t get to the dealer until May 27. The dealer apparently doesn’t have control of that part and are just at the mercy when it gets loaded to a truck. Congrats though. It’s a blast to drive.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update:
Jeep is built and awaiting shipping. Will keep you all posted and post tons of pics when she arrives. We are trying to settle on a name. Electricon is a great name, you know who you are. We had considered Sparky, or(for those old enough to get this) Shock-a-con...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lucky 😅 Up here in Canada I ordered mine on 5/29 and I have no Vin no updates no dates nothing i don’t know if this is normal for cars bound for Canada

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my jeep grand cherokee Ltd 4x4 on June 14th, reviewed my VIN exactly 1 week later, my dealer said it was shipped via train on July 8th and entering Pennsylvania should arrive at the end of this month, it hasn't.. and reply back from my dealer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I ordered my jeep grand cherokee Ltd 4x4 on June 14th, reviewed my VIN exactly 1 week later, my dealer said it was shipped via train on July 8th and entering Pennsylvania should arrive at the end of this month, it hasn't.. and reply back from my dealer.
sounds like they are waiting for the first so they can get the new Chrysler numbers (hopefully it hasnt went up alot) to start your paper work

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered my Rubicon 4xe on July 24th. Was told 6-8 weeks. Trying to get status update/Vin from dealer. In Boston area.

·
Registered
2021 JLUS 4xe
14 Posts
We have two Sahara 4xes on order*. One was ordered 7 weeks ago, the other 1 week ago. Neither has entered build phase yet.

*(second order, Tuscadero, replaces first order, Hydro Blue. Looking for a Hydro Blue Sahara 4xe with most available options? If so, contact me for details.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts