Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - picked up this Rubicon 4xe this week, primarily because it was on a dealer lot offering 6% below MSRP and configured exactly as the one I built on the website, including color. Love it so far, but want to get some miles on it and ensure I am not having any of the issue Is am reading about (UConnect, charging and coolant leaks/trouble lights).

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
338 Posts
I have the same one… good choice.👍🏻 I didn’t order any of the safety crap. I know how to drive. Anyway, I think those systems cause more troubles than they are worth. Nice Jeep.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats, I have similar on order except with black top and fenders. Unfortunately none available in Northern Virginia without ALL the bells and whistles. Mine should arrive in the next 2 - 16 weeks.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all - picked up this Rubicon 4xe this week, primarily because it was on a dealer lot offering 6% below MSRP and configured exactly as the one I built on the website, including color. Love it so far, but want to get some miles on it and ensure I am not having any of the issue Is am reading about (UConnect, charging and coolant leaks/trouble lights).
View attachment 395 View attachment 396

1 - 5 of 5 Posts