Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sahara 4XE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are 285/70/17, 33 inch and no need to do a lift…..although that is on my bucket list. They ride great on the road and from what I have been told they are great on the trail. A big improvement from the Sahara stock all season radials. I am anxious to get them off road.

·
Registered
19 Posts
this is on my bucket list a set of Rubicon Take-offs mostly for on-trail and then swap out to stock Sahara wheels and all-season for the city driving. Now if only I can convince my wife it's a "need"...

·
Registered
2022 Sahara 4XE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is on my bucket list a set of Rubicon Take-offs mostly for on-trail and then swap out to stock Sahara wheels and all-season for the city driving. Now if only I can convince my wife it's a "need"...
I had that same thought, but these ride so well on the street that I think I will sell the stock wheels and tires. Not sure, hanging on to them for while. Good luck convincing the wife!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had that same thought, but these ride so well on the street that I think I will sell the stock wheels and tires. Not sure, hanging on to them for while. Good luck convincing the wife!
Yeah that's what I keep hearing too, the wife doesn't like the aggressive look of the Rubicon wheels and tires, I think it looks better than the all black stock 20" rims on the Sahara on the Firecracker Red. Maybe the solution is to just get her own Jeep?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Put Rubicon take offs on my 2022 Sahara and man do like them. I will like them even more on the trail. Purchased from someone on this forum, what a great community. This is my first Wrangler….won’t be my last! View attachment 7114
I did the same thing. Yes they do just fine on the trails. No lift. But as they wear a bit they do get loud. I do switch back to the stockers during normal driving. Love the black by the way!
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle
Car Vehicle Plant community Motor vehicle Ecoregion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts