Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the group from Indianapolis.

Traded my 2016 Black Bear Unlimited today for a High Altitude in Granite Crystal. Will be an interesting adjustment from no tech to this but I think I am up for it. Lot to take in. Couldn’t find one that had the requirement boxes all checked (cold weather and HD trailer tow) as they were selling as fast as they can get them around here. Stopped in to a rural Jeep dealer on a whim today and they had this one. CW, HD trailering, all weather mats. Adding the headliner insulation as soon as the dealer gets in in. They ordered them for me today.

Nice to be here and I look forward to contributing.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
592 Posts
Beautiful!! Congratulations 🎈
I have to say… on first glance I was like, is that a truck cap on the back?!? The lighting in that pic makes the hardtop look like it ramps up towards the back. Similar to some pickup truck bed caps. Had to stare at it for a few seconds to make sure what I was looking at.😆

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful!! Congratulations 🎈
I have to say… on first glance I was like, is that a truck cap on the back?!? The lighting in that pic makes the hardtop look like it ramps up towards the back. Similar to some pickup truck bed caps. Had to stare at it for a few seconds to make sure what I was looking at.😆
Kinda weird to plug Juicy in at the Home Depot. 😂😂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts