Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my 4xe Sahara back in July in the Snazzleberry color. Literally, my dream Jeep. Well, it has now been deemed a lemon in my state and FCA is required to buy it back (going through that process now). They won't give me the option to replace it with a new one, only a repurchase. Which is fine, because I paid a good more for it due to dealer markup at the time. So, I have been hunting for the same Jeep and cannot find one anywhere. I have tried going through Jeep to build one, but Snazzleberry isn't even a color option anymore. Does anyone know why they aren't offering this color anymore and why I can't find one at a dealership?! At this point I'm willing to have it shipped to me or take a road trip if I find one. I'm so disappointed 馃槩 I loved my Snazzleberry 4xe!!!

Registered
I purchased my 4xe Sahara back in July in the Snazzleberry color. Literally, my dream Jeep. Well, it has now been deemed a lemon in my state and FCA is required to buy it back (going through that process now). They won't give me the option to replace it with a new one, only a repurchase. Which is fine, because I paid a good more for it due to dealer markup at the time. So, I have been hunting for the same Jeep and cannot find one anywhere. I have tried going through Jeep to build one, but Snazzleberry isn't even a color option anymore. Does anyone know why they aren't offering this color anymore and why I can't find one at a dealership?! At this point I'm willing to have it shipped to me or take a road trip if I find one. I'm so disappointed 馃槩 I loved my Snazzleberry 4xe!!!
Wrangler 4xe Sahara

Registered
Colors are super limited right now due to the imminent switch to 2022 model year + the shortages. I think you can order Tuscadero through the end of the month but you鈥檙e right - snazzberry is gone. So is billet silver, nacho and chief. But there will be some new colors introduced probably shortly after the new year.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it's been in the shop 3 different times, a total of almost 40 days. Shut off on me while I was driving it, temp sensor has needed replaced, had to replace a multitude of other parts as well.

Registered
I鈥檝e had two dealers search and they couldn鈥檛 find anything like mine anywhere near me.
Well it's been in the shop 3 different times, a total of almost 40 days. Shut off on me while I was driving it, temp sensor has needed replaced, had to replace a multitude of other parts as well.
I love my Snazzleberry

Attachments

Registered
The best deal you can get is to special order it. Depending on where you live, there're dealers selling at 5% or 4% below invoice. Even with transportation involved, it most likely will still save you money. Right now the order book for 2022 model is already open, and Snazzberry is available for '22 Sahara 4xe. If you can wait for a few months, it's better to order the exact car you want at better pricing.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The best deal you can get is to special order it. Depending on where you live, there're dealers selling at 5% or 4% below invoice. Even with transportation involved, it most likely will still save you money. Right now the order book for 2022 model is already open, and Snazzberry is available for '22 Sahara 4xe. If you can wait for a few months, it's better to order the exact car you want at better pricing.
I was at a dealer last night and asked about the 22' and he said ordering hasn't opened for it yet. Problem is I cannot be carless for months 馃槙 Work, kids, etc.

Registered
I was at a dealer last night and asked about the 22' and he said ordering hasn't opened for it yet. Problem is I cannot be carless for months 馃槙 Work, kids, etc.
Either the dealer didn't know or is lying. Many has ordered the '22 on this thread at below invoice Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers I read somewhere that car manufactures nowadays prefer special order. And Jeep put higher priority on sold orders, so dealers orders don't get filled quickly or at all. So they have very few cars to sell. And when they do, they like to tag on market adjustments above MSRP. But if you can't be carless, that's whole different set of constraints to deal with.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Either the dealer didn't know or is lying. Many has ordered the '22 on this thread at below invoice Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers I read somewhere that car manufactures nowadays prefer special order. And Jeep put higher priority on sold orders, so dealers orders don't get filled quickly or at all. So they have very few cars to sell. And when they do, they like to tag on market adjustments above MSRP. But if you can't be carless, that's whole different set of constraints to deal with.
I take that back, the dealer last night did say I could order one but said it would take 90-100 days. I mixed-up my. info (I've talked to so many dealers). But yea, I can't be without a vehicle. The dealer last night told me to just rent a vehicle for a few months 馃槼

Registered
I personally think all the colors are good in their own ways. I even like white, even though it's considered the base option.

Renting for 3 months sounds expensive.

You could purchase an inexpensive used vehicle and then resell it. Although that's a bit of work/headache to deal with on top of work and kids. Some people manage to pull a profit doing that!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.