Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the off road pages gauge setup, I get good readings (with engine running) on all gauges except the oil pressure gauge. It just has two hyphens and never reads. Obviously I have oil pressure or the engine wouldn’t be working, but nothing registers. Any ideas?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I recently had a check engine light come on and when I scrolled through noticed the same (non) reading on oil pressure. Took it to the dealership and they said it was software related and they ran some updates. Could be the same thing?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It probably is some software glitch, but I don’t have any warning lights showing. No CEL. If someone doesn’t have a solution that’s quick and easy, I guess I’ll have to take it in the Jeep.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there anyone who can confirm that they are getting an oil pressure reading in the gauges page? I’m interested to find out if all GC 4xes don’t read oil pressure or if mine is defective.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Is there anyone who can confirm that they are getting an oil pressure reading in the gauges page? I’m interested to find out if all GC 4xes don’t read oil pressure or if mine is defective.
We've been driving around in EV so much that I am not often looking at that particular page when the ICE does kick on but I will try and keep an eye out next time I am out and about.

I will add that this past weekend I topped off with fuel as I wanted to reset some things to do some actual mileage calculations and noticed that the fuel gauge did not update immediately. I added about 5 gallons of fuel for 2 weeks worth of driving, including a longer highway run that exhausted the EV range. I stopped at another gas station on my way home to see if just maybe the last pump I was at cut off early but only able to put in something like 0.3 Gallons extra before the pump kicked off. Once I got back in and started the car AGAIN, the fuel gauge finally caught up.

I did not have this issue on the long road trip home after picking up the GC and filling up from closer to empty.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, I’m talking about zero with the ICE clearly running. All other gauges work fine showing the engine running.
I pulled up the off-road gauges when driving this morning. Engine was on and still had “—“ readout for oil pressure on off-road page. Oil pressure was clearly showing on the Vehicle Info in the dash.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I pulled up the off-road gauges when driving this morning. Engine was on and still had “—“ readout for oil pressure on off-road page. Oil pressure was clearly showing on the Vehicle Info in the dash.
That's where I saw the oil pressure was on the oil pressure gauge in the driver cluster. I haven't messed with the offroad stuff yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts