Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can’t find any threads about this. Parked the Jeep around 5:00 then installed a new rear 3rd light. Went out at 11 because i realized I forgot to plug it in in my excitement for new mod installation and there was a humming/buzzing sound from right rear wheel well. Turned the vehicle on/off and it went away. Was clearly off before I power cycled it.

Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Can’t find any threads about this. Parked the Jeep around 5:00 then installed a new rear 3rd light. Went out at 11 because i realized I forgot to plug it in in my excitement for new mod installation and there was a humming/buzzing sound from right rear wheel well. Turned the vehicle on/off and it went away. Was clearly off before I power cycled it.

Anyone else notice this?
I noticed this once before as well, my only guess was pressurization of the fuel tank as that’s the only thing near there I could trace out, in my case the vehicle was off as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I wonder if they do this if you have the proximity key and it is getting everything ready like the above poster said? I feel like my '18 JL would make noises if I got close or opened the driver side door after it was sitting for a bit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have noticed the same sound at two different times and days… I haven’t been able to find anything on this noise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts