Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello from the Philadelphia, PA area. Just purchased my wife a Snazzberry Sahara 4xe on Monday. We traded in a 2018 JL hardtop and went with a sky one touch this time. We got a good deal on the 4xe and the trade in value was impressive too. Won’t be doing too many mods at first. We want to take advantage of not buying gas so don’t want to impact the electric range right away. Also, don’t want to give Jeep any reason to deny claims if issues arise. I did put on a spiderwebshade and will look to paint the tow hooks. Thanks for letting me be a part of the group!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for having me. I'm an avid EV and PHEV person. I've been waiting for a real rugged PHEV to come out. Before they did I had diesel pickups as my daily driver.

I currently live in Alaska - picking up our 4XE in the Lower 48 this summer and plan on driving all over with it - including Moab. It'll see the remote wilds of Canada and Alaska too as it makes it way back home.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am @yeoyeo04. I have owned 7 TJs, 2 JKs, 2 JKUs and a variety of other Jeeps. Currently playing in Utah, SLC area. Looking forward to my first Hybrid vehicle being a Rubicon Wrangler. Placed my order 5/13, hoping for delivery by the end of June to mid July. Looking forward to sharing experiences and learning from the group. Jeep families are great!!

·
Registered
Wrangler 4xe Rubicon, Hyrdro Blue
2 Posts
Just picked up Hydro Blue, Rubicon yesterday. Ordered May 17.
Steal bumpers, Saddle Leather seats, color fenders, black hardtop, front trail cam, safety/advanced safety, trailer tow, keyless entry, remote start.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello from Kentucky! Me and BBJ are loving it! BBJ is lovingly her name = "Big Boot-e Jud-e!" A family joke...love her and definitely enjoying her so far!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings from Kentucky! Picked up my first Jeep on July 4th, Bright White Rubicon and the new love of my life. Best purchase I've made to date. Lot's to learn and loving it so far.

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
59 Posts
Hi all! I’m a first time hybrid and Wrangler owner. I’ve had my 4xe Sahara for 5 days today and I absolutely love it. Can’t wait to wait to learn more along with everyone here!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts