Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
73 Posts
Hi,

I am from Mesa Arizona and bought a 4xe Rubicon in May 2021.

I have taken the Jeep to the Reymer Mine Off-road trail, and planning to do a couple of nearby Jeep Badge of Honor trails before the end of this summer. If anyone is near Phoenix and planning on doing the same let’s go.

I would like to take it on some Jeeper Jamborees in 2022, and have only gotten to installing a CB and GMRS radio. I would like to get the 2” Mopar lift and 37” tires on it by the end of the year to help it better handle the Jeep Jamboree trails, along with some better rock sliders, and possibly under armor if it will fit.

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler 4XE
4 Posts
Hello to the forum. Bought the wife a new 4xE in May. This is our first Jeep and our first plug in hybrid. Done of a ton of mods to it since it was purchased and we're very, very happy with the rig.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello All,

Have had my Billet Silver 4xe for about 2 months now - No issues to report
just uconnect doesn't stay consistent and doesn'tconnect a majority of the time.

1100 miles driven
Only time visited a gas station was to pick up ICE.
Level 2 charger is a must

First Jeep, First Plug In.
Truly loving this Jeep Life.

Thanks hoping to connect.

Berto

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello everyone! Been on various Jeep forums for many many years, I have a Gecko Rubicon 4xe on order, this will be my 7th Jeep - 2 TJs, JKR, JKUR, 2 WK2 Trailhawks one V6 one Hemi. I'm from NJ originally, but moved to Salt Lake City, Utah in 99'. Currently have a 18 WK2 Trailhawk Hemi with quite a few mods, mostly armor. Looking forward to my 4xe at some point, looking forward to being able to go to work and back every day using little to no fuel. I'm sure I'll miss the Grand but I've also missed the Wrangler too!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy,

I joined here about two months ago and have avoided any comments out of fear I'd jinx my delivery. Ordered July 20 and since it's now been 6+ weeks and as far a I know I'm still only in "d" status I figure I'm now in the whenever category for delivery, so whatever :) I've wanted a Wrangler for more than 20 years but have only just recently been able to make it happen (pending delivery of course). Ordered a Firecracker Red Rubicon with dual top, tow, cold weather, and both safety groups along with some individual options. Can't wait, but I have to, so I am.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello All,

We picked up our granite crystal Rubicon on Saturday. I traded our 2019 Sahara 2.0 with e torque. I thought that vehicle was quick. This one is even quicker. Our Sahara did very well in the rough stuff with all terrain tires. I’m looking forward to taking the Rubi off road. We
have previously owned 4 Grand Cherokees, ranging from 2000-2015.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts