Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello👋🏻 I’ve had my rubicon 4xe for about 2 weeks now, off to a bit of a rocky start as one of those weeks my Jeep was already in the shop. This is my first jeep and first hybrid, so hopefully it only gets better from here!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello👋🏻 I’ve had my rubicon 4xe for about 2 weeks now, off to a bit of a rocky start as one of those weeks my Jeep was already in the shop. This is my first jeep and first hybrid, so hopefully it only gets better from here!
Hopefully you’re getting the bugs out early!

Mind if I ask what it was in the shop for?

I had mine for 2 weeks and it’s now been in the shop for over a week with a charger error and service won’t provide me with a timeline for repair. Very disappointing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hopefully you’re getting the bugs out early!

Mind if I ask what it was in the shop for?

I had mine for 2 weeks and it’s now been in the shop for over a week with a charger error and service won’t provide me with a timeline for repair. Very disappointing.
I hope so too! I went to get into my vehicle and it was completely dead, wouldn’t even unlock with the key fob & had to be jumped and towed out to the dealership. Was in there for a week and they couldn’t figure out why the battery died/it didn’t die again while it was there. They had mistakenly given me another Chrysler charger with my car not the stock jeep one, and all they concluded was that they think it had something to do with the use of the wrong charger (seems like an excuse to me) but I’ve had it back for a few days and so far so good. I read of other people having similar issues on this forum though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I hope so too! I went to get into my vehicle and it was completely dead, wouldn’t even unlock with the key fob & had to be jumped and towed out to the dealership. Was in there for a week and they couldn’t figure out why the battery died/it didn’t die again while it was there. They had mistakenly given me another Chrysler charger with my car not the stock jeep one, and all they concluded was that they think it had something to do with the use of the wrong charger (seems like an excuse to me) but I’ve had it back for a few days and so far so good. I read of other people having similar issues on this forum though.
I think you may have been given the smoke an mirrors on that one. But maybe that’s all that the Jeep needed! Best of luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Avid Jeep, Auburn, and Springsteen fan here. :) Excited to be a part of this forum. Sadly, after 8 days of ownership of my 4xe Rubicon, I'm already in club "Jeep is in the shop" with the dreaded CEL issue! It's been a hot minute since I've been a part of the wheelin' community, but I'm so excited to get offroad....once my Rubi is back. Hope to meet y'all soon!

·
Administrator
73 Posts
61 - 80 of 84 Posts