Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Nice to find this site. 2021 Firecracker Wrangler. Replaced a 2012 Nissan Frontier. My first Jeep but my father had one. I'm diggin' it. Full profile will come soon but I have question. Has anyone had an issue with the "comfort systems" (heated seat and wheel), not coming on using "Remote start" or "All starts" checkboxes in the settings? I have tried it multiple times in each mode and they do not come on. I also do not think the "Auto" climate setting is doing much of anything. Has someone had experience with either of these things? So far everything else seems to be working great.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
9 Posts
Hello. Nice to find this site. 2021 Firecracker Wrangler. Replaced a 2012 Nissan Frontier. My first Jeep but my father had one. I'm diggin' it. Full profile will come soon but I have question. Has anyone had an issue with the "comfort systems" (heated seat and wheel), not coming on using "Remote start" or "All starts" checkboxes in the settings? I have tried it multiple times in each mode and they do not come on. I also do not think the "Auto" climate setting is doing much of anything. Has someone had experience with either of these things? So far everything else seems to be working great.
I haven't seen them come on either, but I'm assuming it hasn't been cold enough when I've remote started.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello from Norwell MA. I’m excited to have my Black 4XE. It all happened very quickly and every day I drive it I enjoy it more and more. I also have a 2016 Yukon Denali XL and a 2017 Chevrolet SS. The 4dr sedan from Australia with a LS-3 supercharged with a 6spd manual. I guess between my SS and 4XE I like unique cars.

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Welcome to the Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi everybody! I’m up in MA. Order for my ‘22 Rubicon should be going in tomorrow. Then the wait begins. Will be my first Jeep. Trading in my Ram for it and had a charger before that. Also have a couple 2 wheeled motors in the garage. Looking forward to joining the Jeep family.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive side marker light Sky

Hi from Ohio! New to the 4xe community, but not Jeeps! I’ve owned a WK, KL, JK, WK2, JL, and most recently a JT. Still learning about my new Jeep, but love it so far!

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
6 Posts
Hello from Switzerland!

I am new to the 4xe community and I also never had a Jeep, only VWs and BMWs (German cars). 😊

Four weeks ago I bought my new white Wrangler Sahara 4xe. On the first day I had problems with leakages - some white liquid/water coming from the Sky One-Touch Power Roof, or the passenger side A pillar. The Jeep dealer fixed the problem in 2 days. I am still not sure what that white liquid was.

For now I'm very happy with my new 4xe.

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the add. Currently in a Cherokee Trailhawk, but just ordered a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4xe. I live on a farm but travel over 40,000 miles per year. I can plug in at home and work, and think this fits me better than the Volt I used to drive! Now for the long wait.

·
Administrator
130 Posts
81 - 100 of 136 Posts