Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Nice to find this site. 2021 Firecracker Wrangler. Replaced a 2012 Nissan Frontier. My first Jeep but my father had one. I'm diggin' it. Full profile will come soon but I have question. Has anyone had an issue with the "comfort systems" (heated seat and wheel), not coming on using "Remote start" or "All starts" checkboxes in the settings? I have tried it multiple times in each mode and they do not come on. I also do not think the "Auto" climate setting is doing much of anything. Has someone had experience with either of these things? So far everything else seems to be working great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. Nice to find this site. 2021 Firecracker Wrangler. Replaced a 2012 Nissan Frontier. My first Jeep but my father had one. I'm diggin' it. Full profile will come soon but I have question. Has anyone had an issue with the "comfort systems" (heated seat and wheel), not coming on using "Remote start" or "All starts" checkboxes in the settings? I have tried it multiple times in each mode and they do not come on. I also do not think the "Auto" climate setting is doing much of anything. Has someone had experience with either of these things? So far everything else seems to be working great.
I haven't seen them come on either, but I'm assuming it hasn't been cold enough when I've remote started.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts