Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Welcome to the Jeep 4xe Forum!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey guys, new to Wrangler but not the Jeep brand. We are picking up our new 2022 High Altitude 4xe next week. It is Stingray and has the tow pkg and cold weather pkg. Looking forward to picking up some floor liners and a cargo liner as well as new wheels and tires. It is my wife's daily driver, so no lift for this one. We just want to put some nice AT tires and wheels on it and set them out a bit further than stock. Other than window tint, which is what I do for a living, nothing else planned. Hope to get to know you guys and maybe see some out on the roads.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! Marc from Las Vegas~~~

I ordered a 2022 Black Rubicon 4xe with all options on January 14th. My broker quoted me a lead time of 12-14 weeks, although I’m expecting a much longer wait.

As long as I take delivery by next winter’s snowfall I’ll be okay!

This will be my first Jeep so I’m very excited and looking forward to gaining a lot of knowledge from this group…

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Everyone! Alan from Buckeye AZ. I've had Jeeps all my life and just got a 2021 GREEN 4xE rubi in Sep of 21. I drive 160 miles a day to take kids to school around Phoenix. So far I'm at 3k Electric miles and about 5k gas. Going well. Happy to join the forums!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I am in South Florida (Broward County). First time Jeep buyer, replaced a 2018 BMW X5 xDrive40e plug-in hybrid. Sort of a 180-degree turn from luxury to ruggedness, but I am super happy so far. The 4xe gets me more than twice the electric range of the X5 - which for me means I am almost fully electric all the time!

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
94 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm in SoCal and just bought my 1st Jeep. I'm new to this type of vehicle, I've always been a luxury car driver, but I've wanted a Jeep since I was a kid. I don't know anything about offroad vehicles, but I'm excited to learn as much as I can. I ordered my Sting Grey Rubicon on 2/24 and I'm impatiently awaiting it's arrival!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone - greetings from southwest Ohio. I just placed an order for a 22 Rubicon 4xe. This is my second Wrangler (2018 JLR 2-door). I am still wanting the fun of the Wrangler but looking to be a bit more environmentally conscious this time around. The next 6-8 weeks will be hard. I’ll try to keep myself occupied installing a level 2 charger and organizing my garage to prepare for its new resident.

·
Administrator
130 Posts

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
101 - 120 of 136 Posts