Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local dealership today to order the GC Summit Reserve with 4xe. I was under the impression orders for this trim started last month, but apparently the 4xe is not available in any GC trims yet. Anybody hearing anything from their dealerships about when they will go online? The V6 and Hemi were available for order without any pricing. The rear entertainment was not an option on any trim, even though it is on the Jeep.com build feature for the Hemi (but not the 4xe).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just put in my order for a SR Grand Cherokee 4xe today. Already have a VON. I think the expected delivery is late winter ( March ) next year.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I keep looking at ordering a limited as a cheap daily driver. Has the potential to be a really cheap lease if they treat this at all like the wrangler from a lease support standpoint.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Correct, you can order but no pricing.

Delivery date projections seem to be all over the map. I've heard discussion that production doesn't start until Q3 2022, but I don't know that anyone actually knows right now. The Jeep website says "winter 2022" for whatever that's worth.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Correct, you can order but no pricing.

Delivery date projections seem to be all over the map. I've heard discussion that production doesn't start until Q3 2022, but I don't know that anyone actually knows right now. The Jeep website says "winter 2022" for whatever that's worth.
My guess is January, or February at the latest.

·
Registered
834 Posts
2022. They're close.
Delivery dates in January? They'd need to be going down the factory line currently. Considering they haven't even released pricing yet, I just can't see it. Hell, the 22 wrangler order banks were open for months before production even started, much less deliveries.

On the non-4xe, sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I placed an build order today for LTD 4xe. Will update when I hear about the delivery dates…

not all options are available in the order bank, also no pricing…

·
Registered
834 Posts
Interesting. Both were on my "maybe" list. I figured you were going go say something like the passenger side screen.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts