Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
I have a “deal”. It is just MSRP. Not perfect, since I think some dealers across this country are doing invoice for 4xe’s….but my hope is to push hard to the trade in of my WK2 Trailhawk to make up for it. I have affiliate rewards…if the dealer/Jeep ends up taking it. But, right now, all the dealers in Maryland are saying no.
Why pay thousands more when you can order one from a couple states away?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a “deal”. It is just MSRP. Not perfect, since I think some dealers across this country are doing invoice for 4xe’s….but my hope is to push hard to the trade in of my WK2 Trailhawk to make up for it. I have affiliate rewards…if the dealer/Jeep ends up taking it. But, right now, all the dealers in Maryland are saying no.
If you go to the Affiliates Rewards website FCA/Stellantis isn't accepting Affiliates Rewards on an any Wranglers or Gran Cherokee's....which is why the dealer won't. Originally when the Wrangler 4Xe came out FCA wasn't accepting it on the 4Xe only the standard Wranglers. I think it will be awhile until they start accepting it again on any Wrangler or Grand Cherokee.

EDIT: heres the website link once open click on the ICON for each vehicle brand Jeep, Ram etc... It was last updated on 1 OCT 2021

·
Registered
887 Posts
If you go to the Affiliates Rewards website FCA/Stellantis isn't accepting Affiliates Rewards on an any Wranglers or Gran Cherokee's....which is why the dealer won't. Originally when the Wrangler 4Xe came out FCA wasn't accepting it on the 4Xe only the standard Wranglers. I think it will be awhile until they start accepting it again on any Wrangler or Grand Cherokee.

EDIT: heres the website link once open click on the ICON for each vehicle brand Jeep, Ram etc... It was last updated on 1 OCT 2021

The wrangler is back available for affiliate. They haven't updated the site, but if you call and ask they will confirm.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The wrangler is back available for affiliate. They haven't updated the site, but if you call and ask they will confirm.
Thank you for letting me know that....I was wondering because they usually update every year as last years vehicle list went through 3 JAN 2022....until they did an update on 1 OCT 2021 removing some vehicles....also at that time the Ram 1500 with the new body style was removed. They are due to update for 2022....good through 3 JAN 2023.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here is something I just noticed with the 4xe's; as some people were asking questions about the hands off driving assist. If you click on the Summit or SR trims on the 4xe build and price site, you can see the little ir/vision sensor on top of the steering column in the interior preview render. That is the device needed for the hand's off, from what I was reading in the general WL 2022 user manual yesterday. That sensor does not show up in the interior preview for the Overland or lower trims. Soooooo, hopefully the 4xe's do come with hands off whenever they get here.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Here is something I just noticed with the 4xe's; as some people were asking questions about the hands off driving assist. If you click on the Summit or SR trims on the 4xe build and price site, you can see the little ir/vision sensor on top of the steering column in the interior preview render. That is the device needed for the hand's off, from what I was reading in the general WL 2022 user manual yesterday. That sensor does not show up in the interior preview for the Overland or lower trims. Soooooo, hopefully the 4xe's so come with hands off whenever they get here.
The GC Overland 4xe I ordered has the 'Advanced ProTech Group III' which is the Active Driving Assist. It isn't "Hands Off", but it's a great feature. I currently own a '21 GC Summit Reserve and really enjoy the level 2 autonomy. But...you have to have your hands at least touching the steering wheel at all times.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Will GC orders show up on cryptostickers.com or not? I only seen Wranglers
It's unclear. I entered my GC 4xe info on crypto and so far it's not pulling the info. They aren't making any GC 4xe's yet I dont think so maybe once they start producing them it will work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Apprehensive about forking over a $1K deposit to my local dealer on a GC 4xe with no idea on pricing. Does anyone know any dealerships in the Southeast not charging a deposit on orders or locking in under invoice pricing as I see previously mentioned that some are offering under invoice for 4xe orders? I also don't mind traveling or shipping for the right deal.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Apprehensive about forking over a $1K deposit to my local dealer on a GC 4xe with no idea on pricing. Does anyone know any dealerships in the Southeast not charging a deposit on orders or locking in under invoice pricing as I see previously mentioned that some are offering under invoice for 4xe orders? I also don't mind traveling or shipping for the right deal.
My downpayment was $5. But it will be MSRP price, whenever that's released.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My local dealership placed an order for a 2022 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Loaded in the two tone black roof and silver lower. I have my VON but no VIN yet. I think the Trailhawk are going to be after the first wave of Overland. Summit's and a few of the base model's....time will tell I was glad to get it in.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts