Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

Congrats! Which trim level and options did you order?

I ordered on 7/29 and it was delivered on 8/27, so only took 30 days for mine!

Sahara in sting-gray
Sky one-touch roof
Front camera
Gorilla glass
Proximity entry
Cold weather package
Tow package
Both safety groups

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! Which trim level and options did you order?

I ordered on 7/29 and it was delivered on 8/27, so only took 30 days for mine!

Sahara in sting-gray
Sky one-touch roof
Front camera
Gorilla glass
Proximity entry
Cold weather package
Tow package
Both safety groups
Oh good, that makes me feel better. Just the basic Sahara, white with white top, proximity entry and cold weather group. It鈥檚 for my daughters 16th birthday and it鈥檚 a surprise so I鈥檓 super excited!!

Registered
unfortunately nobody can say. Mine only took 6 weeks but I鈥檝e seen others waiting for months. With the chip shortage and supply chain hangover things run the risk of getting delayed further (see: GM shutting down plants this week). Best of luck.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unfortunately nobody can say. Mine only took 6 weeks but I鈥檝e seen others waiting for months. With the chip shortage and supply chain hangover things run the risk of getting delayed further (see: GM shutting down plants this week). Best of luck.
Ugh, what a mess. I鈥檒l hope for the best :)

Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xE, White
I ordered 6/30 and taking delivery mid- late next week. I have noticed recent orders started to pick up based off what I am seeing here. Very good chance you get it by then, but you never know

Registered
Congrats. That is quite the awesome birthday gift! Had to dig my first truck out of mid door level sand and restore it, lol. Times change, hopefully I will be able to the same for daughters when they are that age.
Some orders are going quick. I ordered my Rubicon 8-3 and it's on a train to me in California now. Expected to pick up 9/11

Registered
Ordered mine on 8/16. The dealership told me estimated ship date was 9/16 and that it usually takes 1-2 weeks after that for them to get it. However, Jeep chat told me this morning that all the parts were gathered and it was waiting on its turn to hit the assembly line. I'm not sure if that lines up with the 9/16 ship date the dealership gave me or not

Registered
Ordered a grey Sierra today. Really hoping to get it quick because I am sharing with my 16 year old daughter and she puts the seat so far forward her knees are in the front bumper! She think this is gone a be hers but she is WRoNG?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats. That is quite the awesome birthday gift! Had to dig my first truck out of mid door level sand and restore it, lol. Times change, hopefully I will be able to the same for daughters when they are that age.
Some orders are going quick. I ordered my Rubicon 8-3 and it's on a train to me in California now. Expected to pick up 9/11
Oh wow - that is quick. 馃馃徎馃馃徎

1 - 20 of 81 Posts