Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Stingray Rubicon 4xe
94 Posts
I picked mine up from Kent on Saturday. He was still honoring affiliate pricing. Overall was a good experience and I would do it again. All the latest updates had been applied, fuses firmly seated, etc…

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thank you for the data point. I am waiting on a 4xe Rubicon. Hoping to get it in under the 2021 tax credit year. My sales guy is more optimistic than me.
They “seem” to be moving faster now. You still have 2.5 months to take delivery!
Even if it is in 2022, they haven’t built that many that I see the full credit not going away until 2023.
Even if Stellantis sold the 200,000 by the end of the year, as long as you take deliver in Q1 of 2022, you would get the full credit.

“At the beginning of the second calendar quarter, after an automaker hits the limit, the incentive on each of their vehicles is cut in half. It continues at that 50% level for the next two quarters. After that, the incentive is halved again, to 25% of its original amount, for the next two quarters.”

Also depends on your tax situation too though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just a little update and history
  1. 7-16 - Touch based with Georgia Dealer for quote and place order same day for 4xe High Altitude
  2. 7-17 - Dealer placed order and received VIN and VON. Was advised it could take 12 weeks due to parts .
  3. 7-28 - Checked Cryptostikers.net every other day for update but no updates
  4. 7-30 - Started checking with FCA chat(fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge) weekly but same response waiting on parts
  5. 9-22 - FCA chat finally stated stated they would check with factory resources to prioritize my order also received email from FCA on same matter
  6. 9-24 - FCA sends email stating all martials for vehicle are being received and and build should begin soon.
  7. 9-25 - Dealer lets me know build should be complete week 10-4 or 10-11. Dealer stated once shipped after build, it will take about 10 days to get from factory to Georgia via rail yard then 3-10 days to dealer.
  8. 10-2 - Received update from FCA email with same response by dealer on 9-25 that build should be complete 10-4 or 10-11
  9. 10-7 - Cryptostikers shows build found
  10. 10-8 - Reached out to FCA chat and Jeep was in paint phase.
  11. 10-10 - Cryptosticker shows Sticker found
  12. 10-11 - Installed Mopar app to see if I could add VIN to app and can now see Jeep info and Sticker PDF.
  13. 10-13 - Contacted FCA chat and they stated build was complete and in shipping phase.
  14. Currently no word or Delivery ETA but found that most train delivers can be tracked via Rubicon VIN Track but as you can expect, only dealers can access :-/
Almost there. LOL!!!

·
Registered
'21 Sahara 4XE
2 Posts
New to the forum (and 4xe ownership) and getting a lay of the land here...so kicking off my community contribution to add a contrary data point to many people's experiences:

'21 Sahara
9/18 Order placed
10/4 "Parts gathered and scheduled for build" according to Jeep chat
10/20 arrived at dealer
10/23 took delivery....35 days after placing the order!

Super unusual time line compared to what I've been hearing and what I was expecting but I'm certainly not complaining. 300 mile road trip back home yesterday and loved every second.

·
Registered
57 Posts
New to the forum (and 4xe ownership) and getting a lay of the land here...so kicking off my community contribution to add a contrary data point to many people's experiences:

'21 Sahara
9/18 Order placed
10/4 "Parts gathered and scheduled for build" according to Jeep chat
10/20 arrived at dealer
10/23 took delivery....35 days after placing the order!
That’s awesome, congrats. Saharas have definitely been moving faster and I think there are certain packages that slow down build times.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I knew that I should have got the tow package. But then again. I'm not exactly regretting my decision since the one I got is pretty decent itself ( a Sahara in white). I wanted to get the grey one but let's just say that my sister talked me into getting the white one since she claimed that "she might want to use it too", lol. Anyways, it did took a few weeks before it was delivered to my doorstep. The delivery service didn't exactly tell me how to track a package that big so I was super nervous. But everything's in order now

41 - 60 of 82 Posts