Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
There can be problems with the delivery and packaging of orders. One time I ordered front lights, and it took three weeks for delivery. That was quite a long time, judging by the fact that it was shipped from a neighboring state. The packaging was not very good. I would even say obscenely bad. I had to find a few scratches on the headlights because of that. This really upset me, and since then, I have decided to use more trusted services. I'm talking about https://www.ecommercefulfilment.com/en_US/order-fulfillment/pick-and-pack/ now. This is precisely what helps me keep all my purchases safe and secure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Just a little update and history
  1. 7-16 - Touch based with Georgia Dealer for quote and place order same day for 4xe High Altitude
  2. 7-17 - Dealer placed order and received VIN and VON. Was advised it could take 12 weeks due to parts .
  3. 7-28 - Checked Cryptostikers.net every other day for update but no updates
  4. 7-30 - Started checking with FCA chat(fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge) weekly but same response waiting on parts
  5. 9-22 - FCA chat finally stated stated they would check with factory resources to prioritize my order also received email from FCA on same matter
  6. 9-24 - FCA sends email stating all martials for vehicle are being received and and build should begin soon.
  7. 9-25 - Dealer lets me know build should be complete week 10-4 or 10-11. Dealer stated once shipped after build, it will take about 10 days to get from factory to Georgia via rail yard then 3-10 days to dealer.
  8. 10-2 - Received update from FCA email with same response by dealer on 9-25 that build should be complete 10-4 or 10-11
  9. 10-7 - Cryptostikers shows build found
  10. 10-8 - Reached out to FCA chat and Jeep was in paint phase.
  11. 10-10 - Cryptosticker shows Sticker found
  12. 10-11 - Installed Mopar app to see if I could add VIN to app and can now see Jeep info and Sticker PDF.
  13. 10-13 - Contacted FCA chat and they stated build was complete and in shipping phase.
  14. Currently no word or Delivery ETA but found that most train delivers can be tracked via Rubicon VIN Track but as you can expect, only dealers can access :-/
Almost there. LOL!!!
Update.....
15. Receive word that Jeep will be delivered October 26th via railroad to local state railroad depot. Now just waiting for the depot to deliver Jeep to dealer which can take three to 10 days possibly.​
16. Electrician coming out tomorrow install the correct plug for my new toy that I just got today. Level two charger.​
Mobile phone Product Telephony Communication Device Portable communications device

·
Registered
19 Posts
Update.....
15. Receive word that Jeep will be delivered October 26th via railroad to local state railroad depot. Now just waiting for the depot to deliver Jeep to dealer which can take three to 10 days possibly.​
16. Electrician coming out tomorrow install the correct plug for my new toy that I just got today. Level two charger.​
[/QUOTE]
Update to the update! !!!! Dealer said "Mule" just arrived. Too excited.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered today, 9/2, need it by 11/26 so really really hoping to get it by then!! 🤞🏻 I’m nervous.
Ordered mine 8/16. Still no movement. Hasn’t even left phase d yet where is has been now for 11 weeks. Was told 8-12 for delivery. Needed it by 11/5. I have no idea when I will get mine now. Very frustrating. Hope you have a different outcome.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ordered mine 8/16. Still no movement. Hasn’t even left phase d yet where is has been now for 11 weeks. Was told 8-12 for delivery. Needed it by 11/5. I have no idea when I will get mine now. Very frustrating. Hope you have a different outcome.
I've noticed the SOTs are the ones being delayed. Does yours have the SOT by any chance?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes mine has the sky one touch. Spoke to jeep today they have no information about my jeep. Terrible system.
Not sure if is because of the SOT, my friend and i order on 9/24 and we are both picking tomorrow morning. Sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe your dealership is not a high volume dealership.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Update.....
Update to the update! !!!! Dealer said "Mule" just arrived. Too excited.
[/QUOTE]
Last update!!
Finally got my baby Monday! I want to thank Mike Clinnin Internet Manager at Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep. He kept me up to date when possible and had great customer service until the end. No funny business at all. Even gave me a complete Jeep 101 class.
I must say the ride in this thing is nice! My sister had a 1997 Jeep Sahara and I loved it. This Jeep is completely refined comparted of course. Also coming from a 2010 Honda Accord V6, I am not complaining, highway travel is good and then the ability to get on dirt path was just lovely.
The sound system is great!! Some say the sound could be better. But I added a subwoofer in my Honda and the sound in the Jeep sounds just as good. I am a bass head and when I adjust the sound, the bass is very nice. My wife knows when I pull up, LOL!!
Having to go to work, gym, little stops on the way back home, I have just enough electric juice. I wish it had better electric range but for the 1st electric Jeep, I am satisfied. I also added Level 2 charger at home, so a plus.
Lastly, I like the Uconnect screen and phone app. The Jeep's Uconnect is responsive and no big lag for me. The only thing with the phone app is when refreshing the info tab does not always update right away. However, the Remote option of the app responds withing 20-30 seconds.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Cloud Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

·
Registered
6 Posts
I could state that the time varies widely, and delivery speed is determined by a variety of criteria, ranging from the parcel's weight to the country from which it originates. Let's say the dispersion in Germany is really wide, and focusing on a specific moment is incorrect. I've been using the site sendungsverfolgung for parcel tracking for several years and can certainly state that it is quite useful. The estimated delivery time may be easily tracked. As a result, I now only order from the Internet using this service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Funny. I got it and will never use it, having never towed one thing in my life. But I figured this vehicle has a decent chance (hope not) of being a reliability problem and I wanted to maximize resale.
FWIW, I’ve ordered the tow package on all of my Jeeps. While I don’t use them to tow trailers, I do use them all the time for other hitch-mounted accessories, like bike racks & cargo racks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered a grey Sierra today. Really hoping to get it quick because I am sharing with my 16 year old daughter and she puts the seat so far forward her knees are in the front bumper! She think this is gone a be hers but she is WRoNG?
This is hilarious; my 16yo just got her license and does exactly the same thing! I don’t know how she manages to get in and out of the thing with the seat like that! She’s pretty much taken over our older 2012 Sahara, which (with the massive aftermarket steel bumpers & skid plates), is pretty much a tank, and I’m fine with that. My wife will get the new 4xe, and they both prefer to stay away from my 2019 Rubicon, as it’s a stick.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts