Funny. I got it and will never use it, having never towed one thing in my life. But I figured this vehicle has a decent chance (hope not) of being a reliability problem and I wanted to maximize resale.I didn’t get it and I wonder if I will end up regretting that. The only thing I didn’t get.
Update.....Just a little update and history
Almost there. LOL!!!
- 7-16 - Touch based with Georgia Dealer for quote and place order same day for 4xe High Altitude
- 7-17 - Dealer placed order and received VIN and VON. Was advised it could take 12 weeks due to parts .
- 7-28 - Checked Cryptostikers.net every other day for update but no updates
- 7-30 - Started checking with FCA chat(fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge) weekly but same response waiting on parts
- 9-22 - FCA chat finally stated stated they would check with factory resources to prioritize my order also received email from FCA on same matter
- 9-24 - FCA sends email stating all martials for vehicle are being received and and build should begin soon.
- 9-25 - Dealer lets me know build should be complete week 10-4 or 10-11. Dealer stated once shipped after build, it will take about 10 days to get from factory to Georgia via rail yard then 3-10 days to dealer.
- 10-2 - Received update from FCA email with same response by dealer on 9-25 that build should be complete 10-4 or 10-11
- 10-7 - Cryptostikers shows build found
- 10-8 - Reached out to FCA chat and Jeep was in paint phase.
- 10-10 - Cryptosticker shows Sticker found
- 10-11 - Installed Mopar app to see if I could add VIN to app and can now see Jeep info and Sticker PDF.
- 10-13 - Contacted FCA chat and they stated build was complete and in shipping phase.
- Currently no word or Delivery ETA but found that most train delivers can be tracked via Rubicon VIN Track but as you can expect, only dealers can access :-/
Ordered mine 8/16. Still no movement. Hasn’t even left phase d yet where is has been now for 11 weeks. Was told 8-12 for delivery. Needed it by 11/5. I have no idea when I will get mine now. Very frustrating. Hope you have a different outcome.Ordered today, 9/2, need it by 11/26 so really really hoping to get it by then!! 🤞🏻 I’m nervous.
I've noticed the SOTs are the ones being delayed. Does yours have the SOT by any chance?Ordered mine 8/16. Still no movement. Hasn’t even left phase d yet where is has been now for 11 weeks. Was told 8-12 for delivery. Needed it by 11/5. I have no idea when I will get mine now. Very frustrating. Hope you have a different outcome.
Not sure if is because of the SOT, my friend and i order on 9/24 and we are both picking tomorrow morning. Sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe your dealership is not a high volume dealership.Yes mine has the sky one touch. Spoke to jeep today they have no information about my jeep. Terrible system.
Update to the update! !!!! Dealer said "Mule" just arrived. Too excited.Update.....
15. Receive word that Jeep will be delivered October 26th via railroad to local state railroad depot. Now just waiting for the depot to deliver Jeep to dealer which can take three to 10 days possibly.16. Electrician coming out tomorrow install the correct plug for my new toy that I just got today. Level two charger.
FWIW, I’ve ordered the tow package on all of my Jeeps. While I don’t use them to tow trailers, I do use them all the time for other hitch-mounted accessories, like bike racks & cargo racks.Funny. I got it and will never use it, having never towed one thing in my life. But I figured this vehicle has a decent chance (hope not) of being a reliability problem and I wanted to maximize resale.
This is hilarious; my 16yo just got her license and does exactly the same thing! I don’t know how she manages to get in and out of the thing with the seat like that! She’s pretty much taken over our older 2012 Sahara, which (with the massive aftermarket steel bumpers & skid plates), is pretty much a tank, and I’m fine with that. My wife will get the new 4xe, and they both prefer to stay away from my 2019 Rubicon, as it’s a stick.Ordered a grey Sierra today. Really hoping to get it quick because I am sharing with my 16 year old daughter and she puts the seat so far forward her knees are in the front bumper! She think this is gone a be hers but she is WRoNG?