Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey JEEP FAM! Not only will this be my first new car, but this will be my first new Jeep EVER. I’m patiently waiting and I know it’ll be worth it. Do you guys have any tips or mediocre accessory ideas? I went with the sting gray exterior and the dark saddle interior. It has the sky one touch with the safety features and stuff too. I didn’t add grab handles or matts because I here sometimes that slows down your production. I ordered some weather tech matts and an aftermarket antenna so far and that’s it. But I wanted to show you guys my status so far.. maybe it will give you a general idea on a time frame. I’m on the final step and this is the longest part because you know your jeep is DONE lol. Good luck guys 🙂

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Rubicon 4xe
1,218 Posts
Congrats! And enjoy your Jeep! Also, welcome to the fam!

Hey JEEP FAM! Not only will this be my first new car, but this will be my first new Jeep EVER. I’m patiently waiting and I know it’ll be worth it. Do you guys have any tips or mediocre accessory ideas? I went with the sting gray exterior and the dark saddle interior. It has the sky one touch with the safety features and stuff too. I didn’t add grab handles or matts because I here sometimes that slows down your production. I ordered some weather tech matts and an aftermarket antenna so far and that’s it. But I wanted to show you guys my status so far.. maybe it will give you a general idea on a time frame. I’m on the final step and this is the longest part because you know your jeep is DONE lol. Good luck guys 🙂

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
161 Posts
Congratulations, seriously. Unfortunately, this timeline is likely to only add to the confusion. For example, your 4xe was ordered 79 days after mine, scheduled for production 40 days after mine, built 22 days after mine, and yet mine is still waiting to ship. There is zero sense to the process.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey new here and this is my first post. We ordered almost the exact same (less the roof, I went with dual top). Placed my order June 10th and I’m sure it will take longer for me to get mine as I’m in Canada. This will be my second Jeep after 20 years. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations, seriously. Unfortunately, this timeline is likely to only add to the confusion. For example, your 4xe was ordered 79 days after mine, scheduled for production 40 days after mine, built 22 days after mine, and yet mine is still waiting to ship. There is zero sense to the process.
Dang that is crazy! I hope you get your jeep very soon. I thought the shipping on my part was pretty quick and I’m wondering if it’s because of my location.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey new here and this is my first post. We ordered almost the exact same (less the roof, I went with dual top). Placed my order June 10th and I’m sure it will take longer for me to get mine as I’m in Canada. This will be my second Jeep after 20 years. Looking forward to it.
Nice! And I’m sure it will depend on what part of Canada you are in. Since Toledo, Ohio is fairly close to certain parts of Canada. Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
2019 JLUR - Ocean Blue
26 Posts
I have a long list of mods to do. But simple and cheap ones so far are:

1. XR Fender Extensions - $61 -
2. Locking Hood Latches - $100 -
3. Door Sill Protectors (I love the fishbone ones) - $57 -
4. Oracle Flush Mount Tail Lights - $308 - Use code "summer" -
5. Mopar All Weather Floor Mats - $140 -
6. Hotheads SOT Headliner - $359 -
7. Turbo Air Vents - $340 -
8. Terra Front Sound Stage - $249 -
9. Mopar Satin Black Grille - $296 -
10. Oracle White Rock Lights (wired to come on with door open, unlock) - $109 -

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love the build with the Sting-Gray and SOT, exactly the 23' Build I have on order now. How exactly do you keep track of your order status though?
Thanks man I know yours is going to look very awesome!
Love the build with the Sting-Gray and SOT, exactly the 23' Build I have on order now. How exactly do you keep track of your order status though?
Ahh man that’s going to look sweet! I think sting gray is the nicest! Here’s the link from the jeep site:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a long list of mods to do. But simple and cheap ones so far are:

1. XR Fender Extensions - $61 -
2. Locking Hood Latches - $100 -
3. Door Sill Protectors (I love the fishbone ones) - $57 -
4. Oracle Flush Mount Tail Lights - $308 - Use code "summer" -
5. Mopar All Weather Floor Mats - $140 -
6. Hotheads SOT Headliner - $359 -
7. Turbo Air Vents - $340 -
8. Terra Front Sound Stage - $249 -
9. Mopar Satin Black Grille - $296 -
10. Oracle White Rock Lights (wired to come on with door open, unlock) - $109 -
I am seriously digging those turbo vents. WOW

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks man I know yours is going to look very awesome!

Ahh man that’s going to look sweet! I think sting gray is the nicest! Here’s the link from the jeep site:

thanks for the link, put in my info and looks like my order is too new to have any info on it just yet. It was only placed about 2 weeks ago. Guess I'll check back in a month or so. Getting excited and my wish list of accessories and mods is getting full!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Our Rubicon 4xE was ordered March 19, scheduled production June 25th, and it's still not even being built yet! I've been a patient guy, but it's wearing thin to say the least...

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
161 Posts
Our Rubicon 4xE was ordered March 19, scheduled production June 25th, and it's still not even being built yet! I've been a patient guy, but it's wearing thin to say the least...
Ridiculous. Have you been able to make any sense or excuses of what's holding it up?
Floormats? Grab handles? cargo tub liner? other accessories?
Order from a low volume dealership?
Are you in the middle of nowhere?
Mine is a Graphite, Rubicon, Leather, Cold weather group, safety group, advanced safety group, steel bumper group, heavy duty electrical group, body color fender flares, Sky one-touch top, gorilla glass windshield, front off-road cam.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ridiculous. Have you been able to make any sense or excuses of what's holding it up?
Floormats? Grab handles? cargo tub liner? other accessories?
Order from a low volume dealership?
Are you in the middle of nowhere?
Mine is a Graphite, Rubicon, Leather, Cold weather group, safety group, advanced safety group, steel bumper group, heavy duty electrical group, body color fender flares, Sky one-touch top, gorilla glass windshield, front off-road cam.
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of the extras delayed things for me too, and I guess that I shouldn't expect the sales person to suggest NOT to get an add on that would lower the price even if it meant waiting longer.

Not in the middle of nowhere, near Los Angeles, and the dealer told me 8-12 weeks of coarse. And they are a high volume dealer..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts