Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my first Jeep and the only car I've ever bought new. I'm excited for it to arrive, hopefully within the estimated 8-12 weeks. We've always wanted a Jeep so with the 4xe, we couldn't resist. The thought of having so cool a vehicle that is actually efficient for daily errands is pretty awesome.

I'm also excited to explore some local trails (around Boulder County, Colorado). We did a bit of off-roading in Moab with a UTV in the spring and it was awesome.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This will be my first Jeep and the only car I've ever bought new. I'm excited for it to arrive, hopefully within the estimated 8-12 weeks. We've always wanted a Jeep so with the 4xe, we couldn't resist. The thought of having so cool a vehicle that is actually efficient for daily errands is pretty awesome.

I'm also excited to explore some local trails (around Boulder County, Colorado). We did a bit of off-roading in Moab with a UTV in the spring and it was awesome.
Congratulations, hope it arrives sooner than later so you can enjoy it before winter sets in.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I just bought the same one! It is absolutely wonderful 🥰

1 - 5 of 5 Posts